Tarkarli is one such place that can quickly Energize your mind and relax your soul from your daily life. It has incredible natural wonders and marvels. This beautiful village is a treasure for beach lovers. The untouched and secluded beauty of the vicinity also makes it a must-visit place for the nature lovers. The leisure seekers can also indulge in several exciting activities and keep themselves engrosses in never-ending fun-frolic moments. When it comes to things to do in Tarkarli, the list keep ongoing.
Located on the Konkan Coastline, Marine life poised with a range of rare and marine species. Crystal water, pleasant and high waves, a diverse range of coral reefs, Various types of exotic fishes and others make this place for marine lovers. Also, snorkeling involves dive in shallow and clear waters; it has been rated as one of the to-do things in Tarkarli with kids as well. So Pack your bags and lets Visit Tarkarli and experience the snorkeling and other activities with your family and friends
Highlights of the Tour
- Comfortable Bus Transfers
- Fun Loving and Like minded Travellers
- Safe for women Solo Travellers
- Delicious Meals
- Trip Captain
- Multiple Pickup Points Mumbai/Pune/Satara/Kolhapur
- Comfortable Stays
Malvan Tour Details
- Age group: 18-36 years
- Duration: 4 nights/ 5 days
- Areas to explore: Malvan, Sindhudurg, Devbaug
- Difficulty level: None at all
- Booking amount: Rs. 2000/- per person (non - refundable)
Malvan Tour Cost
- Tour package with triple / quad sharing: Rs. 6699/- per person
- Tour package with couple / double sharing: Rs. 7599/- per person
Malvan Tour Itinerary - Christmas and New Year Special
Day 1 - Mumbai/Pune to Malvan
Departure from Mumbai starting from 4 PM (pick up points available across Mumbai - will update you timings)
Day 2 - Leisure Day
In the morning reach Malvan. After that check in to the hotel and have breakfast. Rest for some time. After lunch, will visit beach and enjoy sunset. In the evening come back to the hotel, enjoy some group activities. Dinner and Stay at Malvan.
Day 3 - Sightseeing
Wake up early in the morning. Get ready and move towards beach for Dolphin Safari and boating across the backwaters of Karli river, Tsunami island, Crocodile point and Devbaug sangam. Have a breakfast. After breakfast visit Devbaug beach and enjoy some clicks. Visit Sindhudurg fort and experience history. Have a lunch. After lunch visit Ozar caves. In the evening visit Rock garden for sunset. Later in the evening enjoy party, dance and bonfire. Dinner and stay at Malvan.
Day 4 - Water Sports
Wake up and have a breakfast. After breakfast proceed for water sports. Have a lunch. After lunch visit Malvan market for it's konkani spices, Cashews and Mango products. In the evening will start return journey towards Mumbai. (around by 6pm) Enroute Dinner and overnight journey by bus.
Day 5 - Arrival at Pune/Mumbai
Reach Pune approx. by 4 am - 5 am and reach Mumbai approx. by 10 am with Lots Of memories. (time may vary depend upon traffic and other conditions)
Option 1 - Dandi / Chivla: Rs. 1200/- per person
- Scuba diving: 5 Min(15ft deep)
- Parasailing: 30-35 Secs
- Bumper Ride, Banana Ride, Jet Ski, Sleeping Bumper: 75 meter each
- Activities done at Dandi or Chivla beach
Option 2 - Devbaug: Rs. 2700/- per person
- Scuba diving: 10 Min(25ft deep)
- Parasailing: 1 Min 15 Secs
- Bumper Ride, Banana Ride, Jet Ski, Sleeping Bumper: 150 meter each
- Activities done at Devbaug beach
- We cannot provide activities at 2 places in group trip so majority will be considered an activities will be done at that place.
- If you wish to opt for a different package than the majority we will drop you at that spot or pick you from that spot and one way transportation you will have bear on your own.
- Select only one activity option.
Pick up points (4pm onwards - will update you timings)
- Shivaji Nagar
- Talegaon toll plaza
- Navale Bridge
Satara (on highway)
Kolhapur (on highway)
What is included in the tour
- Travel by private vehicle - pushback comfortable buses
- Stay on sharing basis
- 2 dinners, 2 breakfast and 2 lunch (veg only)
- Dolphin Safari Crocodile point, Devbaug beach Tsunami island, Boating Charges, Ferry For Sindhudurg Fort
- Toll Charges, Permit Charges, Tax, Boating
- Tour leader
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals while travelling
- Additional water sports activities charges
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any paid bathroom / changing room charges
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Identity Proof
- Sunscreen, moisturizer
- Powerbank and Charger
- Camera (optional)
- Torch with extra batteries
- Pair of clothes, Towel
- Winter clothes
- Beachwear (optional)
- Casual shoes and flip-flops
- Sanitary Kit
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly jewellery (at your own risk)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- The booking amount is non-refundable (Rs. 2000)
- Cancellations are done 30 days prior to the date of departure - No cancellation charge (booking amount not refundable)
- Cancellations are done 29 - 15 days prior to the date of departure 40% of the total trip cost would be charged as cancellation fees
- Cancellations are done 14 - 7 days prior to the date of-departure 70% of the total trip cost would be charged as cancellation fees
- Cancellations are done 7 - 1 days prior to the date of departure 100% of the total trip cost would be charged as cancellation fees
- You are not applicable for a refund if you fail to show up on the day of departure under the given timeline that has been provided to you beforehand.
Terms and Conditions
The company shall not be liable for damages/charges incurred by travellers if any of the following reasons apply:
- Natural disaster, war, civil unrest, and alteration or cancellation of tour itinerary due to such causes.
- Accidents during transportation or accommodations, damage by fire.
- Orders of either Indian governments or immigration regulations, isolation resulting from infectious diseases and tour itinerary alteration or cancellation owing to such causes.
- Accidents (if any occur on tour)
- Food poisoning.
- Scheduled pickup times are subject to change depending on actual start time and Traffic conditions.
- If there is any delay in the pickup, organizers are not be blamed at all because we don't intentionally make it Late and we are bound by external factors.
- Pickup points are subject to change and we might ask to assemble at a common point in Mumbai.
- Pickup will happen at highways and specific locations only, no after-requests will be entertained to make a pickup at specific locations.
- Live Location of the vehicle will be shared with the group and you can leave your place according to the live location of the bus.
- Bus/vehicle will not wait more than 10 minutes at any specific pickup point for travelers, you will be asked to come to the next boarding point at your own cost.
- This is a very Reasonably priced bud et trip hence we request you keep the expectations realistic. Good stays and quality food will provided. The food menu is limited and not lavish.
- Organizers have the right to alter or change the itinerary and their decision will be final.
- Bus seats preference is given according to booking sequence.
- Please be humble and respectful towards the organizers any nuiscance caused on the trip will not be entertained and may result in expulsion from the trip without any refund.
- Sightseeing mentioned depends on time constraints, and if any spot is skipped we are not responsible.
- You need to follow the timelines given by organizers in order to ensure smooth functioning of the trip.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. WHAT ARE THE FOOD OPTIONS AVAILABLE/PROVIDED IN THE PACKAGE
- Breakfast will be Tea/Coffee + Poha/Upma/Misal Pav/ Ghavne (any one item)
- Lunch You'll Get Veg Food for lunch and breakfast. it includes Chapati, Veggies, Dal Rice and Sweet. (Limited) extra rotis rice and dal will be provided
- Dinner - You can have veg Thali, Fish Thali one of the options you can Pick
2. WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED THAT I SHOULD BUDGET FOR?
Your trip includes most of the things, Only transit meals are not included so you can estimate that.
3. WHAT IS THE GROUP SIZE AND AVERAGE AGE?
Limited group size of 20-30 Travellers and age limit from 18 years to 36 years