Malshej Lakeside Camping
We bring you a chance to experience MALSHEJ lake camping first hand! Enjoy spending overnight beside a bonfire and MALSHEJ lake. Yes! you can dance and sing a song! You don’t have to carry camping gear or food. We provide snacks, live BBQ, unlimited dinner, and breakfast at specific times from 4 pm check-in to next day at 11 am checkout. Inside the tent, you will get Beddings, a bed-sheet, and one blanket per person.
Malshej New Year Camping Cost
- Child (5 Years to 11 years): Rs. 1199/- (without transport - per person)
- Adult (12 years and above): Rs. 1699/- (without transport - per person)
Malshej Lakeside New Year Camping Itinerary:
04:00 pm - Check-In at Camping in Malshej Ghat
05:00 to 06:00 pm - Welcome Snacks
07:30 to 09:00 pm - BBQ Starts (Veg, Non-Veg Limited)
09:30 pm – Karaoke and Bonfire
09:30 to 10:30 pm - Dinner (Veg, Non-Veg Unlimited)
11:30 pm to 12:30 am – Night Trail and Haunted house
12:00 - 06:00 am - Silent Zone
06:00 am - wakeup call and Trekking
08:00 to 09:00 am - Breakfast
11:00 am - Check Out with Sweet & Lovable Memories...!!!
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guidelines and reach the base village on time.
- Due to the above issue, if you come late or are unable to come, will not provide any refund.
- You can carry your own blanket (if you want)
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same
What is included in the tour
- Evening Snacks, Dinner (Veg and Non-veg), BBQ, and Breakfast
- Celebration Cake, Latterns, and Fire Crackers
- DJ Night
- Tent stay on sharing basis with mat and blanket
- Music and Bonfire
- Water sports Boating and Swimming with Life Jackets
- Indian and Western toilets are available
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Face mask or shield
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Trekking shoes
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.