Madheghat Waterfall Rappelling
Madhe Ghat is located in Maharashtra state India around 62 km south west of Pune bordering Raigad district and in the vicinity of Torna Fort, Rajgad, Raigad Fort and backwaters of Bhatghar dam.
Madheghat 150ft Waterfall Rappelling Details
- Age Group: 16 to 50 yrs
- Difficulty Level: Medium
- Endurance Level: High
- Trek Time Required: no trek required. Vehicle directly reaches at Madheghat
How to Reach
Come to Madheghat via Satara road - Nasrapur - Velha - Madheghat.
Madheghat 150ft Waterfall Rappelling Itinerary
09:30 am - Reach at base village and have a breakfast.
10:00 am - Report at given Location. Briefing of Activity, Introduction to equipment’s.
10:30 am - Activity Starts One by One.
12:00 pm - Have lunch.
01:30 pm - You can enjoy nearby Springs, Waterfall. Activity Over.
04:00 pm - Start return journey.
Please note for the Madheghat Waterfall Rappelling event.
- You may require to wait for 1 Hour if previous Group activity is going on. Generally we discuss it before 2 Days of Departure about the Time Slot.
- All safety equipment will be available for the safety of each one of the participants.
- Waterfall Rappelling event conducted under the guidance of technical experts.
- Toilets are not available during the Madheghat Waterfall Rappelling event.
- The Itinerary mentioned above is an ideal schedule you can get late for many reasons, please keep that in mind.
- Event-end timing can change depending on factors, including weather conditions, heavy rainfall, late trains, slow walking, injury, and much more.
- The Participant will have to wait for the last Participant until the rappelling is over for all.
- You have chosen to join a group event; please cooperate with the group during the rappelling event and return trek for your safety and others.
What is included in the tour
- 1 veg breakfast, 1 veg packed lunch
- 150 Feet Madheghat Waterfall Rappelling with 100% Safety.
- Event expertise charges
- First aid kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till base village and back
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Any insurance coverage
- Anything not mentioned in cost includes
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must come with an extra battery
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant.
- Waterproof bag for mobile and gadgets
- Dry bag for clothes
- Poncho or Rainwear
- Extra clothes / napkin
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.