Buckle up for the most exhilarating trip of your life time. Stopover at azure lakes, adventurous terrains, peaceful outback and almost anywhere your heart wants to. This is not where your burdens will dare to follow you; this is where you dig out your fantasy and put it straight into reality. So let the magic of deserted monasteries and independence swirl up your senses for good. Read the details further for a better idea of the journey. This biking trip is going to give you an unforgettable experience and chance to pass through some of the best Himalayan roads. The tour will start from sightseeing of Manali, a stunning hill town on the banks of the Beas river. You are going to ride your bike on various ranges of high-altitude trails, including the khardungla pass, the WORLD’S HIGHEST MOTORABLE ROAD at 5602 meters above the sea level. Another major highlight of this tour is the baralacha la (4830 m, 4-5 hours), also called the SWITZERLAND OF INDIA. It is flanked by mountain ranges on both sides featuring some stunning natural formations of sand and rocks.
Batches for Leh Ladakh expedition
01 June to 12 June 2019
08 June to 19 June 2019
15 June to 26 June 2019
22 June to 03 July 2019
06 July to 17 July 2019
13 July to 24 July 2019
20 July to 31 July 2019
27 July to 07 August 2019
03 August to 14 August 2019
10 August to 21 August 2019
17 August to 28 August 2019
24 August to 05 September 2019
31 August to 11 September 2019
07 September to 18 September 2019
Leh Ladakh Road Trip Cost (Delhi to Delhi)
- Rented Bike (Two Person - One Bike): Rs. 34,999 + 5% GST. (Per Person)
- Rented Bike (One Person - One Bike): Rs. 43,999 + 5% GST. (Per Person)
- Own bike: Rs. 24,999 + 5% GST. (Per Person)
- SUV vehicle seat: Rs. 37,999 + 5% GST. (Per Person)
Leh Ladakh Road Trip Itinerary
Delhi 1: Delhi to Manali (560kms/12hrs)
Be ready at Volvo pickup stand at 5 PM. Our team will meet you there. We’ll catch vovlo for Manali.
As it will be almost 12 hours journey from Delhi to Manali (560 km). Manali is situated at an altitude of more than 2000 meter from where you have the views of wooden forests, orchards, river, endless Himalayan mountain ranges. Overnight journey by Volvo.
Day 2: Arrive Manali – Local sightseeing
Arriving Manali in the morning, check into the hotel and then, you will be introduced to your companions i.e. your bikes. Our team will provide you every details about the routes, maps, destinations, rules & regulations. You can also take a ride to visit places like Hadimba Temple, Local Tibetan Monasteries, Nature Reserve and Old Manali, Manu Maharshi temple. You will enjoy delicious local food of Manali and night stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Manali to Jispa via Rohtang Pass (140kms/8hrs)
Today, we will start riding towards Jispa via Rohtang Pass (13000 ft above sea level). Enjoy the scenic beauty of the Valleys of Chandra & Bhaga Rivers on your way. Jispa (12000ft) located 20 km north of Keylong where the surroundings of riverside and Himalayan mountain backdrop are sure to leave anyone breathless. Overnight Stay at Jispa in tents.
Day 4: Jispa to Sarchu via Baralacha Pass (100kms/5hrs)
After a breakfast, we start riding towards Sarchu crossing Baralacha La (16500 ft.) and on the way passing by two marvelous lakes Deepak Taal & Suraj Taal. Arriving at Sarchu, the overnight stay will be in tents.
Day 5: Sarchu to Leh (253kms/10hrs)
After breakfast will mpve towards Leh via Taglang la Pass. Taglang Pass is nestled at an altitude of 17480 ft. above the sea level, in the Zanskar range, which is the second highest mountain pass in Ladakh. On arrival at leh, check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6: Leh sightseeing
Today is the day when we can take the rest or roam in the beautiful Leh City. We can visit Local Market, Tibetan Market, Monasteries, Gompas, Shanti Stupa, Hall of Fame, Leh Palace and delicious local food. Overnight at Leh.
Day 7: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass (160kms/6hrs)
After breakfast move towards Khardungla Pass, the doorway to Shyok and Nubra valleys and the world’s topmost motorable pass according to BRO. The ‘Khardungla’ is located on the Ladakh range which is 40 km from Leh and It is positioned at an altitude of 18,380 ft. The place offers amazing picturesque and attractive views of valleys. Bikers from all over the world visit this mountain pass on their motorcycles and do mountain biking which is a refreshing and remarkable experience for a lifetime. Further, we will ride towards Nubra Valley, arriving at Nubra overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 8: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (160kms/6hrs)
Early morning after breakfast, we will explore the beauty of Nubra valley which is also known as the ‘Orchard of the Desert’. Diskit is the capital of Nubra is about 150 km north of Leh town, the capital of Ladakh district, India. The beauty of this cold desert is an experience to cherish for the lifetime. Then, we will ride to Pangong. Overnight stay at the camp.
Day 9: Pangong Lake to Leh (320kms/10hrs)
Pangong Tso (Pangong Lake) is an endorheic lake in the Himalayas and one of the largest brackish lakes in Asia; Situated at a height of 14000 feet, the lake is 130 km long, 45 km of which lies in India while the remaining stays in China. The Lake is 5 km wide at its broadest point and during winter the lake freezes completely despite being saline water. In the evening return back to Leh and the overnight stay will be at hotel.
Day 10: Leh to Jispa (330kms/9hrs)
Starting our return journey riding toward Jispa. By evening, we reach to Jispa and check in at camp and Overnight stay at camp.
Day 11: Jispa to Manali (140kms/6hrs)
Early morning after having breakfast, we start riding back toward Manali. On arrival, time to say goodbye to your best companion throughout the entire adventurous trip. By late Evening, we will board our Volvo for Delhi.
Day 12: Manali to Delhi
Overnight journey will be in a Volvo Bus. By morning at around 10 o’clock, we will reach Delhi.
- If you are joining with our bike, then you have to pay Rs. 10,000/- ($ 150/-) Deposit for Bike which will be refunded you back on final day after completing bike trip.
- If you leave bike at any place during the trip, then deposit will not be refunded
- For Thunderbird/Classic 500cc Rs. 4000 ($ 60/-) will be Additional & For Himalayan 411cc Rs. 8000 ($120/-) will be Additional
- If you are joining with your own bike, then Fuel will not be included and the trip package will be from Day 02 to Day 11.
What is included in the tour
- One Enfield 350 cc motorbike with fuel per rider and as per the above itinerary from day 02 to day 11 (only for rented bike)
- Accommodation on sharing basis in double bedded room in hotels/camps/guest house
- Breakfast and Dinner (Starting from Dinner on day 02 on Arriving in Manali till Breakfast on departure from Manali on day 11)
- Experienced Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour in bike
- Pangong Lake and Nubra Valley permission fee
- Environmental Fee
- Travel Permits for International Travelers
- Volvo transportation from Delhi to Manali & Back
- One backup vehicle
- All tolls
- Bone fire on camp location
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Lunch is not included and any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Any insurance
- Early check in or a late checkout rooms at any hotels unless specified above
- Any entry fees to visit any place
- Any air fare, visa fees, airport tax
- Any personal expenses like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
- Any portages at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel).
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments
- Personal Medicines, Sunscreen lotion,
- Lip balm, Glucose
- Couple of water bottles
- Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Paper soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb and toilet paper
- Jackets, extra clothes, towels
- Comfortable footwear
- Good torch with extra batteries
- Camera with extra batteries
- Chargers, power banks
- 3 socket power strip
- Full Face Helmet with Clear Visor
- UV sunglasses
- Riding Jacket
- Riding pants
- Rain Coat
- Driving License
- Secondary ID
- List of important contacts
- Map and itinerary (Provided from our end)
Only post-paid mobile phone connections from other states work in Ladakh and even from these, only BSNL has presence beyond Leh. So unless you wish to be dependent upon STD booths, carry a BSNL/MTNL post-paid connection.