Kumta Gokarna Beach Trek
Trekking has been mostly associated with mountains, meadows and snow peaks we are offering something new a Beach Trek, We will be trekking the beautiful coastline of Karnataka. Starting our journey from Kumta beach till Gokarna Beach. We will be covering all beaches between Kumta beach and Gokarna on our beach trek. Trek route is easy and through some pristine beaches of Karnataka.
During Beach Trek listen to the waves crashing against the rocks and create music, watch sunrise and sunset at your own speed, eat with locals, ride ferry with locals and start a conversation, Enjoy panoramic views of Gokarna Kumta Beaches from the small hills doting the beaches. Spot beautiful birds, pet few dogs who guide you along the way, did we forget if lucky watch few dolphins swim by. We will be camping on a beach and staying overnight in tents under the stars. Join us soon hit the enquire button for Beach Trek
About Kumta Gokarna Beach Trek
Kumta Gokarna boast some of the cleanest beaches in Uttara Kannada, Karnataka. High rainfall helps sustains lush green forest in this region. Kumta beaches have very few tourist spots or shacks mostly visited by locals around sunset for recreation. Our Beach Trek starts at Kumta Beach we will covering Vannalli Beach, Kadle Beach, Nirvana Beach and boarding ferry towards God's own beach we will be camping here for the night. Next day we will be covering Paradise beach, Half moon beach, Om beach, Hippie Kudle Beach, our beach trek ends at Gokarna beach. Gokarna is famous for Mahabaleshwar Temple - Shiva Temple.
Gokarna Beach Trek Details
- Age group: 18-50 years
- Duration: 2 nights/ 3 days
- Difficulty level: None at all
- Sector: Karnataka
- Cost: Rs. 4,199 + 5% GST (per person - Mumbai to Mumbai)
Kumta Gokarna Beach Trek Itinerary
Day 0 - Night
15:20 pm High Five our journey begins tonight for Kumta Gokarna Beach Trek.
Please board from LTT 12619 / Matsyagandha Exp Train - Night Journey.
Day 1 - Kumta Beach Trek
03:30 am Arrival time for Kumta Railway Station.
05:30 am We will board Local bus for Kumta Beach - Enjoy Breakfast and Tea.
07:00 am Introduction and Beach trek begins.
11:00 am Enjoy your packed lunch.
01:00 pm Take ferry to cross towards Belekan Beach.
04:00 pm Reach Belekan beach, Relax, Sunset, Pitch tents, Freshen up.
08:00 pm Bonfire, Dinner, Share Images, Share stories, Play games .
Day 2 - Gokarna Beach Trek
06:00 am Wake up, Freshen up, Don’t miss the sunrise.
07:30 am Morning tea and Breakfast.
08:30 am Final leg of the trek begins towards Gokarna Beach.
09:30 am Beach Trek will cover today Paradise beach, Half moon, Om beach and many more.
03:00 pm Trek completed till Gokarna Beach and Lunch at Restaurant.
05:00 pm Move towards Gokarna Railway Station.
06:38 pm Board 12620 / Matsyagandha Express at Gokarna Railway Station.
Day 3 - Arrival Mumbai
05:55 am Arrival time for Thane Station.
06:35 am Arrival time for LTT Station ( Kurla).
What is included in the tour
- Train Tickets Mumbai to Kumta Non Ac Sleeper Class
- Train Tickets Gokarna to Mumbai Non AC Sleeper Class
- Meals Two Breakfast, Two Lunch, One Dinner
- Tent on sharing basis
- Local transport available at Kumta and Gokarna
- Treks and Trails expertise charges
- Tempo to transport your luggage
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals while train journey
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, etc.)
- Tax as applicable
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water bottle
- Extra pair of clothes, Towel, Jacket, etc.
- Blankets for bus/train travelling
- Warm clothes
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Proper footwear
- Proper haversack to put all these things
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 30 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 16 to 29 days prior to the event date.
- 25% refund if notified via phone conversation 10 to 15 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 10 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Event get cancelled, we will refund "Event Amount" only.
Tent on sharing basis ?
We provide tent on sharing basis 2 person to 3 person
Sleeping Bag not available ?
For hygiene reason we don't provide sleeping bags, Incase you don't own one you can carry two bed sheets.
Trek Distance covered on Kumta Gokarna Beach Trek ?
16 km, participant will require medium endurance. Uttara Kannada is warm during the day carry 3 liters of water please very few shops available on Kumta Beach trek side.
Difficult to walk with my 60 litres backpack ?
Exactly we have got you covered your extra luggage will be sent ahead to campsite via tempo please don't keep anything valuable inside your backpack. please bring one extra shoulder day backpack for the trek to keep medicine, water, snacks, camera.
I want ac sleeper tickets ?
You can inform us in advance if available we can book them payable on actuals.
I prefer non veg food ?
We got you covered here local fresh catch fish will be available for dinner.