Kumbhe Waterfall Tour
Visitors travel far and wide to see the beauty of nature and its splendor. The natural beauty of the Kumbhe waterfalls and the surrounding environment like hills and rocks are astounding. This waterfall is located in the Sahyadris. It is near the Kumbhe village. It is an excellent place for trekking. To visit the area, a road trip for one night and one day is a must. Have you seen the Kumbhe Waterfall? It offers incredible views, a landscape, and a beautiful drive. It is best visited in the rainy season.
Kumbhe waterfalls is a beautiful waterfall hidden in the mountains. No one knows about it. It is a beautiful waterfall that can be an excellent location for a tour or a journey. It is a great place to hang out. Kumbhe waterfall is located near Mangaon. It's still unknown due to its distance and remote location from metro cities.
Kumbhe Waterfall Tour Itinerary
Day Zero - Meet our experienced trek guide (Friday night / Saturday night)
- 09:45 pm - Meet at Borivali National Park main gate.
- 10:00 pm - Leave for the trek.
- 10:30 pm - Pick up at Andheri WEH.
- 10:45 pm - Pick up at Kalanagar bus stop (on the highway), Bandra.
- 11:00 pm - Pick up at Sion station circle.
- 11:10 pm - Amar Mahal, Ghatkopar.
- 11:45 pm - Pick up at Teen Hath Naka, Thane.
- 12:10 am - Pick up at Kalyan Bypass.
Day One (Saturday / Sunday)
- Reach the base village by 5:00 am.
- 05:00 am - Reporting time for direct participants. (Please be on time)
- 05:30 am - Have breakfast and tea
- 06:30 am - Group introduction and Trek brief
- 07:00 am - Hike starts to the Kumbhe waterfall
- 09:30 am - Reach the waterfall, enjoy the fantastic views from the bottom, and reverse the waterfall if windy.
- 11:30 pm - Start return walk to the base village parking.
- 01:30 pm - Reach base village and halt for lunch.
- 02:30 pm - Simple Lunch.
- 03:30 pm - Leave for Mumbai
- 10:30 pm - Approx arrival time at Mumbai depending on traffic and road conditions
What is included in the tour
- To & Fro travel by AC Bus
- One Breakfast and One Lunch
- Expert Trek Guide Charges.
- Forest Entry Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any thing not mention in cost inclusions
Why join Kumbe Waterfall Tour?
This place is a monsoon tour located away from the metro. The tour is off the beaten track and is far from the main roads. It is suitable for those who love to travel and enjoy monsoon season. It is also an excellent location. We present to you the beautiful natural monsoon region of India. The weather, road trip and food are very popular among tourists. Tourists from all over India visit the place during monsoon season.
Pack your bags and get ready for a road trip this monsoon. Located in the valley, we have a list of some of the best monsoon treks closest to the city.
Top Five waterfall treks in Maharashtra?
The journey to these monsoon waterfalls is a beautiful trip in itself. The small roads, the amazing views, the beautiful weather, the excellent food, all make for one of the most amazing trips. The waterfalls are a hidden gem located away from the metro. It offers excellent views of Sahyadri mountains, some are a excellent trek, road trip, camping and much more.
- Devkund Waterfall
- Kataldhar Waterfall Trek
- Kalu Waterfall Trek
- Nanemachi Waterfall Trek
- Thoseghar Waterfall
Why choose Treks and Trails India?
Are you looking for a tour of Maharashtra? Are you looking for a tour of Maharashtra that is affordable and comfortable?Are you interested in experiencing hidden gems in Maharashtra? Click here to book a tour today! Take an amazing trip with Monsoon Waterfall Tours.Take a tour of rural India with an experienced, local guide. Want to meet amazing people, see breathtaking scenery, and travel comfortably with professional guides.Chat with us to book your tour today!