Kasol Tosh Kheerganga Trek
The KTK circuit, a perfect getaway for beginners looking for an adventurous trek in the lower Himalayas, is widely popular for its dense pine forests, natural hot water springs (Manikaran & Kheerganga), waterfalls (Rudranag), short hikes, serene villages (Kalga, Pulga, Tulga) and the valley's natural beauty. The crisp mountain air coupled with delicious Himachali & Israeli food with the smell of burning herbs coursing through the otherwise unpolluted air makes Kasol the so-called “Amsterdam of India”. One should also take a short hike to Malana from Kasol to experience thecenturies-old local Malana culture.
Fixed Departure Dates (Delhi to Delhi)
- 6th - 11th Oct 2022
KTK Circuit Trek details
- Dates: Every Thursday
- Duration: 5 Nights - 6 Days
- Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Highest Altitude: ~ 10,000 feet
- Temperature: -3 – 8°C
- Age group: 18 to 35 yrs
- Cost: Rs. 8,999/- per person
Kasol Tosh Kheerganga Trek Itinerary
Day 1 - Delhi to Kasol
Arrive in Delhi and transfer to Kasol at 06:30pm. Overnight bus journey to Kasol .
Day 2 - Kasol - Manikaran
Arrive at Kasol in the morning, and check in to the hostel by 1pm. After that get ready for tour to Kasol and Manikaran. Our tour guide will take you to Kasol and Manikaran. After exploration you can visit local bazaar. Stay at the hostel.
Day 3 - Kasol - Kheerganga
Post breakfast, one should put on the hiking shoes and leave for Barsheni village (around 22 KM from Kasol). Kheerganga trek will starts from here. While trekking enjoy the nature, tall pine trees and Parvati river flowing adjacent. Reach Kheerganga camo by 5pm. Stay will be at camp.
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Day 4 - Kheerganga - Tosh
Wake up and freshen up. Post breakfast will start descend to Barshaini. After reaching Barshaini will start trek to Tosh. Reach at Tosh homestay. Tosh is the last village in Parvati Valley. Stay at homestay.
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Day 5 - Tosh - Kasol
Wake up and have breakfast. After breakfast explore Tosh village. By 12pm start descending to Barshaini. Reach Barshaini and move towards Kasol. After reaching Kasol catch your bus back to Delhi. Overnight journey by Bus.
Day 6 - Delhi
Arrive at Delhi and start your home journey. Trip ends here.
Please note - All treks/departures would be conducted as per schedule. However, due to unavoidable climatic conditions, there might be alterations in the scheduled departures. The same would be informed prior.
What is included in the tour
- Meals & stay as mentioned in the itinerary
- Camping & trekking equipment
- Transfers Delhi to Delhi
- Expert trek leader and guide
- Forest permit charges
- Local transfers
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare / Train fare for Mumbai - Delhi-Mumbai
- Medical Insurance
- Taxes as applicable
- Anything is NOT mentioned in the “Inclusions” or personal in nature.
- Lunch (We want you to try out local Cuisines & not restricted to a particular restaurant, cafe)
- Meals while travelling
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, etc.)
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- Valid ID Proofs
- Sufficient cash as it is difficult to find ATMs in the mountains
- Waterproof trekking shoes & jacket
- Torch with extra batteries
- Warm clothes
- Camera with extra batteries
- Lighter & Trekking stick
- Personal medicines
- 60 to 46 days prior to date of departure: 20% of the tour cost
- 45 to 16 days prior to date of departure: 50% of the tour cost
- Less than 15 days prior to date of departure: No refund
- No show No Refund
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation