Kasol Kheerganga Trek – (Delhi to Delhi)
We have planned a fantastic backpacking adventurous trek in the Himalayas. Parvati Valley is famous for dense pine tree forests, hot water springs, beautiful waterfalls, easy short hikes and stunning valley views. Kasol also was known as Mini Israel. It has famous cafes and hostels overlooking the valley. One can also hike to Malana Village to meet the locals, who are descendants of Alexander the Greats army to experience ancient Malana Culture. They have many rules for outsiders, which are unique. In this trip, you also get to visit the picturesque village- Tosh. Overall this Trek is a easy beginner trek and you can enjoy panoramic view of the surrounding Himalayas.
KTK Circuit Trek Details
- Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
- Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Highest Altitude: ~ 10,000 feet
- Temperature: -3 – 8°C
- Cost: Rs. 9,000 + 5% GST (per person)
Kasol Tosh Kheerganga Trek Itinerary
Day 01 : Delhi to Kasol
Arrival at Delhi airport or Railway station and reach the Meeting point (Majnu ka tilla). We will depart for kasol in the evening at 6:30 PM. Overnight in bus.
Meals: No meals
Night stay: Overnight in bus
DAY 02 : Kasol - Manikaran Day Tour
Upon reaching Kasol, after a tiring journey, A warm breakfast awaits for you. Post a hearty breakfast at the hostel's cafe, check-in at The Hostel Kasol at 1 Pm. Located 5 minute away from the city centre, Kasol offers serene mountain view, comfortable rooms and various local experiences. Post check in, our trip expert will take you to kasol, Manikaran and Chalal. Rome arounfd the local market area if you have some extra time. Once back, one can enjoy with other travellers around the bonfire or can make themselves comfortable in the cozy rooms. A delicious vegetarian dinner is served in The Hostel cafe around 9 PM. One can also register for Jungle walk at the reception (timing: 10 PM - 12 midnight).
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Night stay : Hostel in Kasol
DAY 03 : Kasol - Kheerganga
Post breakfast around 9 AM, one should put on the hiking shoes and leave for Barsheni village (around 22 KM from Kasol). Our highly experienced local trek guide awaits at Barsheni to take you to Rudranag (takes around 4 hours) traversing through dense pine forests, enjoying serene views and sharing local facts. Post reaching the campsite in Kheerganga and settling down, one can visit Rudranag waterfall, local temple or the village. A delicious vegetarian dinner (around bonfire) sums up the day for a peaceful night under a million stars.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Night stay : Tent Accommodation
DAY 04 : Kheerganga - Tosh
Wake up to the beautiful mountain views and sip on some coffee. Post breakfast, do not forget to dip in the hot natural springs. Hike down to Barsheni and onwards to Tosh. What can be a better than being in the last village of the Parvati valley? Located at one extreme edge and an altitude of approximately 7900 feet, Tosh is truly blessed with nature's abundance. One can choose to laze around in the comfortable homestay, visit the local village or the nearby waterfall. Spend your last night of the trip In the beautiful Homestay of Tosh and then retire for the night post dinner and bonfire.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Night stay : Home stay In Tosh
Day 05 : Checkout and Trip Ends
Get up and sip your coffee with the mountain sunrise as your favorite company. Post breakfast, click a lot of pictures, interact with the locals and play with the mountain dogs. Start descending towards barsheni and then travel to delhi with sweet memories. We would love to see you on our future trips and treks. Reach Delhi on the next day, early morning.
Please note - All treks/departures would be conducted as per schedule. However, due to unavoidable climatic conditions, there might be alterations in the scheduled departures. The same would be informed prior.
What is included in the tour
- 2 Nights accommodation at hiking Hostels
- 1 Night accommodation In tents (Sharing Basis)
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner (All Veg)
- All Transfer Delhi to Delhi By Bus/Tempo Traveller/Car
- All internal transfers by local vehicle
- An experienced backpacking expert & a Friend who will help you take the hassle out of your travel.
- Guide and entry tickets charges
- Camping & trekking equipment
- Forest permit charges
- First aid
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare / Train fare for Mumbai - Delhi-Mumbai
- Camera Charges.
- Personal Expenses
- Taxes as applicable
- Anything is NOT mentioned in the “Inclusions” or personal in nature.
- Lunch (We want you to try out local Cuisines & not restricted to a particular restaurant, cafe)
- Meals while travelling
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, etc.)
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- Valid ID Proofs
- Sufficient cash as it is difficult to find ATMs in the mountains
- Waterproof trekking shoes & jacket
- Torch with extra batteries
- Warm clothes
- Camera with extra batteries
- Lighter & Trekking stick
- Personal medicines