Karjat Secret Camping and Adventure Sports
Treks and Trails India introduces our new campsite at Karjat with Water sports with limited capacity to avoid overcrowding. Camping near Mumbai our campsite is an ideal distance and budget-friendly. We provide twin-sharing and triple-sharing tents with veg and non-veg food available. Enjoy Water sports activities Boating and Kayaking.
Karjat Riverside Ground Cost (Tents will be Pitched on the Ground - without transport)
- Child (5 to 9 years): Rs. 999/- (per person)
- Adult (Above 10 years): Rs. 1,799/- (per person)
Karjat Riverside Tent Cost (Tents will be Pitched on River - without transport)
- Child (5 to 9 years): Rs. 1,099/- (per person)
- Adult (Above 10 years): Rs. 1,999/- (per person)
Karjat Riverside Glamping Cost (Tents will be Pitched on the Ground- without transport)
- Child (5 to 9 years): Rs. 1599/- (per person)
- Adult (Above 10 years): Rs. 2,999/- (per person)
Karjat Riverside Camping Details
- Sanitized property
- River touch property
- Swimming pool
- Tents stay on a small island in the river
- Kayaking & boating
- Beautiful view
- Premium stay
- Multiple food options
- Limited entry
- Separate Clean & Hygiene Washroom
- Ideal for Groups and Families
- Music & Karaoke
- River Tents are Limited
- For the Glamping Tent minimum, 2 People Required
Karjat Camping Itinerary
- 03:00 pm - Check-In and Welcome Drink
- 04:30 to 06:00 pm - Evening Snacks (Hi-Tea & Pav Bhaji)
- 04:00 to 06:00 pm - Boating & activities
- 08:00 to 09:00 pm - Music (DJ)
- 09:00 to 10:00 pm - Dinner (Veg or Non-Veg Unlimited)
- 10.00 to 12.00 pm - Campfire, Music & Karaoke
- 12:00 to 06:00 am - Silent Hours
- 08:00 to 09:00 am - Morning Breakfast (Veg - Poha or Misal and Non-Veg - Bread Omelet)
- 11:00 am - Check Out with Sweet & Lovable Memories...!!!
- Dinner Unlimited (Non-Veg) - Chicken Masala, Chicken Sukkah, Rice, Chapatti, Salad, and 1 Sweet
- Dinner Unlimited (Veg) - Matar Paneer Sabji, Dal Mushroom, Rice, Chapatti, Salad, and 1 Sweet
- Archery, Dartboard, Carrom, Chess, Cricket, Badminton, Volleyball
- Do not misbehave with other people at the Campsite.
- The tent cannot move from one place to another place after it is set.
- Do not vandalize any private property at the camping places.
- Do not carry valuable things like jewelry or any other things.
- Due to any issue, if you come late or are unable to come, will not provide any refund.
What is included in the tour
- Tent stay on sharing basis with mat and blanket
- Welcome drink, Evening tea & snacks, Dinner (unlimited), and Breakfast
- Movie Screening, Music, karaoke, and Bonfire
- Boating & Kayaking
- Indoor/Outdoor Games
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear for a nature trail
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Hard drinks (on your choice)
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- Trekking shoes compulsory for trek
Covid Safety Guidelines
- Before planning any adventure activity, please improve your minimum physical fitness. Most of us have been at home for a lockdown period.
- Please convey your real medical conditions to Treks and Trails India while enrolling for the event.
- Kindly wear three-layered masks, N95. Carry an extra disposable mask with you. Please ensure all participants, leaders, staff, and general persons wear masks before interacting with them.
- Carry your hand washes, and sanitizer bottle, and clean your hands before touching food and objects.
- Cover-up wears full sleeves shirts and full pants, hiking shoes, caps, and a face bandana over your mask. Covering up will help reduce exposure to the Covid19 virus.
- Bring your food and water with necessary cutlery like a utility mug, fork, and spoon. Your mug can be used for cooking, eating, and drinking water. Carry your reusable water bottles; please don’t share them with others.
- Cooperate for temperature checks, questions reading any symptoms, and oxygen level checks; these are done to help you limit the spread of the virus. All these checks will be conducted multiple times during the activities.
- Kindly do not register for the event or travel if you have come in contact with someone who has Covid19 in the last 14 days.
- If you have any symptoms like fever, dry cough, weakness, body aches, etc., at the time of screening. You won't be able to participate in the event. You will have to be evacuated on the medical condition and should report to the nearest healthcare center.
- Maintain a distance of six feet or more while sleeping at night. In case the distance is not possible, try sleeping in a criss-cross manner to avoid face proximity.
- Please bring your garbage back to the city and dispose of it in your bin.
- Consuming any pan masala, tobacco, or drugs should be avoided; they induce a lot of spitting, urinating, and passive smoke, which can be harmful to the general population.
- Avoid touching new surfaces and touching your mask and face continuously.
- If your adventure destination is overcrowded, be prepared to change your location or wait for the crowd to reduce.
- If any participant, or trek leader test positive after returning from the event within 14 days of the Activity. They should maintain transparency and inform Treks and Trails India. It will help all others isolate themselves and get tested. Participants and Treks and Trails will cooperate to help manage the situation.
- Carry your own personal gear.
- Keep the conversation with unknown people to a minimum and maintain a distance of more than 6 feet while talking.
- Avoid speaking with the general population and maintain distance to keep yourself safe in these difficult times.
- Participants need to install the Arogya Setu app
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund the "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Do you have toilets at Karjat camping?
Yes WC Toilets are available
Karjat Camping and Adventure Sports distance from Mumbai ?
Approx. 80 kms.
Karjat Camping and Adventure Sports distance from Pune ?
Approx. 115 kms.
How Safe is the Karjat campsite ?
Yes. Surrounded by fencing.
Camping Karjat Twin Sharing tents available ?