About Karjat Camping:
What could be better than a day filled with exploring nature, an evening of good conversation surrounded by loved ones around a campsite? I can't think of anything that would make for a more perfect day! Exploring the great outdoors with the people I love, enjoying a delicious meal together, and then spending the night under the stars - there's nothing better. And the best part is that we get to do it all again tomorrow. There are few things in life that can compare to a day spent exploring the great outdoors, followed by an evening spent around the activities with loved ones, telling stories. It doesn't get much better than that!
- Location: Karjat
- 8 Western and 2 Indian toilets are available
- Delicious Food. (veg/non-veg/Jain)
- Air rifle shooting, archery
- Clean western toilets.
- Due to Monsoon Tents will be pitched in Sheds
- Premium Bedding.
- Charging points in the tent.
- Pet-Friendly Campsite
- Indore & Outdoor Games
- Bisleri Drinking Water
Cost (without transport)
- Child (4 to 9 yrs): Rs. 999/- (per person)
- Adult (10 yrs and above): Rs. 1999/- (per person)
Karjat Camping Itinerary
04:00 pm: Check-in and Welcome drink
05:00- 06:00 pm: Tea & snacks
05:00 pm: Indoor, Outdoor Activities (Outdoor activities depend on Monsoon)
07:00 pm: Music (Party songs played on a Music player) Karaoke can also be done
09:00 pm - 10:00 pm: Dinner
08:00 am: Wake-Up Call
09:00 am: Breakfast
12:30 am: Indoor, Outdoor Activities
01:00 am: Lunch
02:00 am: See you soon
What is included in the tour
- Welcome Drink, Evening Snacks, Dinner (Veg and Non-veg), Breakfast, and Lunch
- Tent Stay on sharing basis
- Western and Indian toilets are available
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses (camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, including above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Identity proof
- Light Sweatshirt
- Personal Snacks & Beverages
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Treks and Trails Event Rules
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, or natural habitats on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the event without a refund and travel back at their own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent or break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- If you are late for the bus pickup and are not reachable on the phone during your bus pickup, the trek leader will leave without you, and we will provide no refund.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.