Igatpuri Waterfall Trek and Watersports
A day out at the Igatpuri waterfall trek and watersports is a great way to spend time with friends or family. The waterfalls are beautiful, the forest is lush and green, and the kayaking gives you a good workout. You can also try your hand at the lake boating, swimming in the lake, and a coracle ride. If you're looking for something more relaxing, then head to the lake for some boating and an easy day trek around the property!
Igatpuri Waterfall is a haven for adventure enthusiasts, with great options like trekking and watersports. The waterfall is located in Igatpuri, Maharashtra and the best time to visit it is during the monsoon when it has more water flow. You can also kayak or canoe down the lake. There are many other activities that you can try nearby, like forest trek or lake boating.
Igatpuri is one of the most popular hill stations in India. The picturesque location and lush green surroundings are significant attractions for tourists. Many waterfalls can be enjoyed by trekkers, watersports enthusiasts, kayakers, lake boaters, and monsoon lovers alike
Igatpuri Lake Trek and Watersports Details
- Location: Igatpuri
- Indian toilets available
- Local food
- Watersports activities - Lake Boating/Kayaking/Tubing/Swimming in the lake with life jackets
- air rifle shooting, archery
- Two Hour Waterfall trek inside the property
Igatpuri Waterfall Trek Cost
- Cost without transport: Rs. 1399/- per person
- Cost with transport: Rs. 1899/- per person
Igatpuri Waterfall Trek and Watersports Itinerary
- 05:10 am - Meet at SGNP main gate, Borivali.
- 05:15 am - Leave for Igatpuri.
- 05:35 am - Pick up at WEH metro station bus stop, Andheri.
- 05:50 am - Pick up at Kalanagar bus stop (on the highway), Bandra.
- 06:00 am - Pick up at Sion station circle.
- 06:10 am - Pick up at Amar Mahal, Ghatkopar.
- 06:35 am - Pick up at Teen Hath Naka, Thane.
- 07:00 am - Pick up at Kalyan bypass.
- Breakfast is on the way. (by your own)
- 10:00 am - Reach at base village.
- 10:30 am - Start with watersports after changing Watersports activities - Kayaking / Lake boating / Tubing / Swimming in Lake with life jackets (1 time only)
- 01:00 pm - Have Lunch.
- 02:30 pm - Start jungle trek to waterfall.
- 04:30 pm - Back at base village.
- 05:00 pm - Evening tea and snacks.
- 06:00 pm - Start return journey towards Mumbai.
- 11:00 pm - Approx. arrival at Mumbai.
What is included in the tour
- 1 Lunch, Evening Tea & Snacks
- Travel by private non-AC vehicle (with transport option)
- Watersports activities - Lake Boating/Kayaking/Tubing/Coracle/Swimming in the lake with life jackets (1 time only)
- Small Trek to waterfall and back ( two hours total )
- Trek Leader expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Travel till base village (without transport option)
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 liters of water
- Proper face mask or shield
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Extra clothes, towel
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
Covid Safety Guidelines
- Before planning for any adventure activity, please improve your minimum physical fitness. Most of us have been at home for a lockdown period.
- Please convey your real medical conditions to Treks and Trails India while enrolling for the event.
- Kindly wear three-layered masks, N95. Carry an extra disposable mask with you. Please ensure all participants, leaders, staff, and general persons wear masks before interacting with them.
- Carry with your hand wash, sanitizer bottle, and clean your hands before touching food and objects.
- Cover-up wear full sleeves shirts and full pants, hiking shoes, caps, and face bandana over your mask. Covering up will help reduce exposure to the Covid19 virus.
- Bring your food and water with necessary cutlery like utility mug, fork, and spoon. Your mug can be used for cooking, eating, and drinking water. Carry your reusable water bottles; please don’t share with others.
- Cooperate for temperature checks, questions reading any symptoms, and oxygen level checks; these are done to help you limit the spread of the virus. All these checks will be conducted multiple times during the activities.
- Kindly do not register for the event or travel if you have come in contact with someone who has Covid19 in the last 14 days.
- If you have any symptoms like fever, dry cough, weakness, body aches, etc., at the time of screening. You won't be able to participate in the event. You will have to be evacuated on the medical condition and should report to the nearest healthcare center.
- Maintain a distance of six feet or more while sleeping at night. Incase distance is not possible, try sleeping in a criss-cross manner to avoid face proximity.
- Please bring your garbage back to the city and dispose of it in your bin.
- Consuming any alcohol, cigarettes, pan masala, tobacco, drugs should be avoided; they induce a lot of spitting, urinating, and passive smoke, which can be harmful for the general population.
- Avoid touching new surfaces and touching your mask and face continuously.
- If your adventure destination is overcrowded, be prepared to change your location or wait for the crowd to reduce.
- If any participant, trek leader test positive after returning from the event within 14 days of the Activity. They should maintain transparency and inform Treks and Trails India. It will help all others isolate themselves and get tested. Participants and Treks and Trails will cooperate to help manage the situation.
- Carry your own personal gear.
- Keep the conversation with unknown people to a minimum and maintain a distance of more than 6 feet while talking.
- Avoid speaking with the general population and maintain distance to keep yourself safe in these difficult times.
- Participant need to install the Arogya Setu app
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Treks and Trails Event Rules
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, natural habitat on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the trek without a refund and travel back on own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent, break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- If you are late for the bus pickup and are not reachable on the phone during your bus pickup, the trek leader will leave without you, and we will provide no refund.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.
Looking for a one-day trek near Mumbai?
Igatpuri is the perfect place to spend your day. You can kayak, swim in the lake, or go on an easy trek around the property. There are also waterfalls and beautiful forests that you can explore! We offer a variety of activities, so there's something for everyone. Whether you want to take it easy or get some exercise, we have what you need! You won't regret coming out with us today!
Book your trip now and enjoy our facilities with us today!
Looking for an easy trek near Mumbai?
Igatpuri Trek and Watersports is the perfect place to spend your day. The waterfalls are beautiful, the forest is lush and green, and the kayaking gives you a good workout. You can also try your hand at the lake boating, swimming in the lake, coracle ride. If you're looking for something more relaxing, then head to the lake for some boating and an easy day trek around the property!
Come on out today with friends or family! We have plenty of activities that will keep everyone entertained all day long. It's time to get outside and enjoy nature like never before! Book now limited spots available!
Looking for a fun day out with friends or family near Mumbai?
Igatpuri is an excellent place to visit in the monsoon! You'll love exploring the waterfalls, trekking through the jungles and enjoying a boat ride on one of our lakes. We have everything you need for a fantastic day out with friends or family. If you're looking for some adventure and fun, explore Igatpuri with us today! Book your spot right now at Igatpuri Trek and Watersports!