About Pawna Lake Camping
Pawna Lake is one of the best camping sites near Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai & Pune. We provide the best service near Pawna lake with tents right next to the lake. Camping intent is the best way to celebrate the weekend with friends, family, and college groups. Hurry up and book seats for having one of the most unique experiences you could have.
Campsite Details - Pawna Lake Camping
- Delicious Menu
- Organic Colors
- Selfie Point
- Group tents
- Free parking
- Couple-Friendly Camping
- Indoor/Outdoor Games (Volleyball, Badminton, Caram, Cricket, Archery, and Play Cards)
- Distance from Mumbai is 120 km
- Distance from Pune is 60 km
- The campsite is approx. 34 km from Lonavala Station.
- Approx time from Lonavala Station to Campsite is 50 minutes
- Transport will be from Lonavala Station at 2 pm with a Transport option (minimum 3 participants required).
Pawna Lake Camping rates (Normal Tent - Without transport)
- Child (5 to 9 years): Rs. 599/- (per person)
- Adult (Above 10 years): Rs. 1,099/- (per person)
Pawna Lake Camping Cost (Normal Tent - With transport from Lonavala to Lonavala)
- Child (5 to 9 years): Rs. 1,250/- (per person)
- Adult (Above 10 years): Rs. 1,699/- (per person)
Pawna Lake Camping Cost (Premium Tent - Without transport)
- Child (5 to 9 years): Rs. 899/- (per person)
- Adult (Above 10 years): Rs. 1,499/- (per person)
Pawna Lake Camping Cost (Premium Tent - With transport from Lonavala to Lonavala)
- Child (5 to 9 years): Rs. 1,499/- (per person)
- Adult (Above 10 years): Rs. 2,099/- (per person)
Camping in Pawna Itinerary
Pawna Camping in Lonavala
- 04:00 - Check-In & Welcome Evening Tea with Snacks
- 05:00 - Games & Activities.
- 06:00 - Watch the beautiful Sunset at Pawna dam
- 07:30 - BBQ Starts (Veg - Non-Veg Limited)
- 08:00 - Music (Live Music or Speaker Music)
- 09:30 - Dinner (Veg - Non-Veg Unlimited)
- 11:00 - Pawna Lake night fire camping
- 12:00 to 06:30 Silent Zone
Day Two - Pawna camping
- 07:00 - Sunrise View for early risers at Pawna Lake in Lonavala
- 08:00 - Morning tea with Breakfast
- After breakfast get ready to enjoy colors with you loved ones.
- 11:00 - Check Out with Sweet & Lovable Memories...!!!
What is included in the tour
- Tent stay on sharing basis with mat and blanket
- Evening tea & snacks, Dinner and Breakfast
- Veg/Non-Veg BBQ (200grm Per Person)
- Common Bonfire and Music
- Organic Colors
- Indoor/Outdoor sports
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.