This Camping situated at Hadshi Lake above Pawna Lake Camping, the lake is below Tikona Fort. It's just 45 kms from Pune and 7 kms from Tikona Peth. It gives you a beautiful view of the Tikona fort. The fort trek is easily accessible from the campsite. Camping grows increasingly more attractive with every passing year. Hadshi Lake Camping isn't only throwing a tent; we offer all amenities to make your stay within nature relaxing and enjoyable. If you're trying to unwind and escape from the everyday hassles, there are no better means to do this than in a Hadshi campground.
The Hadshi glamping is priced reasonably; in addition to that, they are private and well-maintained campgrounds. Locally cooked meals are available with a Barbecue to enjoy these meals under the stars is an unbelievable feeling. If you are a new camper, you dont need to buy expensive equipment; we will provide all the equipment required for Camping at the campsite.
Open for Booking Now
26th 27th September 2020
3rd 4th October 2020
10th 11th October 2020
17th 18th October 2020
24th 25th October 2020
31st Oct 1st Nov 2020
How to register for the event?
- Kindly fill the enquiry form our sales team will contact you with the details
- You can whatsapp us 9764461419
- Custom plans dates are available for groups
Hadshi Lake Camping package pricing
- Kids up to 10 years - Rs 1000 per person
- Kids 11 and above - Rs 1500 per person
- Adults - Rs 1500 per person
- The participant will have to manage to reach till campsite using their transport; we will provide GPS coordinates.
- Hadshi Lake Pune is well connected by road from all major cities
- Hadshi Lake boating is currently not available due to Covid19
Hadshi Lake Camping Highlights
- Lake facing Camping
- Meals Included ( Evening tea and snacks, Dinner with Barbecue, Breakfast)
- Meals Dinner ( Jain, Veg, Non-Veg is available )
- For Jain meals, kindly inform us on completing the booking.
- Modern Toilets are available.
- In monsoon tents will be in shade
Hadshi Lake Camping Cost without transport
- Kids 5 to 10 yrs - Rs. 1000 per person
- Children above ten years - Rs 1500 per person
- Adult - Rs. 1500 per person
Hadshi Lakeside Camping Itinerary
- 16:00 Check-in at the Hadashi Lake campsite.
- 17:00 Evening tea and snacks will be served
- 18:30 Enjoy the sunset and click amazing images for Instagram.
- 19:30 Barbecue Veg/Non-Veg
- 20.00 Bonfire and music
- 21.30 Dinner
- 07.00 Wake up and freshen up.
- 08.00 Self-guided walk around the property
- 09.00 Have a Breakfast.
- 10.00 Check out from the campsite.
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guideline and reach at base village on time.
- Due to above issue, if you come late or unable to come, will not provide any refund.
What is included in the tour
- Evening tea & snacks
- Barbecue limited,
- Dinner and breakfast
- Bonfire, music
- Tent stay on sharing basis with mat and blanket
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Face mask or shield
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Frequently asked questions
Can you recommend Resorts near Hadshi lake camping?
There are many homestays, bungalows, cottages, resorts, hotels near Hadshi lake, Lonavala, Kamshet; you can contact our team; we will help you manage your bookings.
Hadshi Lake Camping safe for women, family, single travelers?
Your safety is our priority; our staff is always available at the campsite to help you manage a safe and relaxing camping experience. Kindly follow the simple campsite guidelines for a secure camping experience.
Best time to visit Hadshi Lake?
Hadshi Lake Camps are open throughout the year. Each season offers diverse views, and landscape weather during monsoon and winter is more plesant. Summer evening and night weather are plesant with a cool breeze following through the night.
Are treks and sights near Hadshi Lake?
Tikona fort is the closet trek around the lake. Lohagad Fort, Visapur Fort, Tung Fort, and Korigad Fort are also located nearby. You can also visit Karla caves, Bhaja caves, Bedse caves, and Ekvira Aai Mandir.
Are adventure activities available near Hadshi Lake?
Pawna Lake paragliding, Kamshet paragliding are available near the campsite. You can also participate in rappelling at Duke's nose rappelling and Kataldhar waterfall rappelling near Khandala. Watersports like Kayaking, Boating are available near the lake.
Can you organise a trek for our group?
Yes, kindly contact us during the booking for a custom trek to Tikona Fort; our local guide can be arranged. Tikona Fort Trek is an easy grade trek with excellent views of the Pawna Region.
We want to camp on a weekday, will it be possible?
Weekday camping is available for large groups; kindly contact us to learn more about the availability and share your requirement. It will help us create a better experience for your Camping.
Can we bring our pet to the campsite?
Kindly contact us before bringing your pet. We will have to check if the arrangement can be made for your pet's safe and comfortable stay.