About Hadsar Fort Trek
Hadsar Fort established in Junnar, Pune region intended to defend an ancient profitable trade route via Naneghat from Kalyan to the Mawal region. Hadsar Fort has a spectacular sculpture design of the bastion, and the fort gate is unique not found on other forts.
Hadsar Fort established during the Satavahana Era. Hadsar Fort is unparalleled from the shape of the entrance gate, compartments for senteries, rainwater reservoirs, rock-cut steps to the Fort Sculpted from a single rock. You can pay your respect at the temple of Mahadev at the summit of the Hadsar Fort. Rock carved statues of Hanuman, Garud, Ganesh statues are there in the temple. Vast rainwater reservoir located on the Hadsar Fort.
Hadsar village 14 km from Junnar is the base village for Hadsar Fort Trek. There are two trekking routes to reach the summit of Hadsar Fort Trek. The southern side trek route is comfortable; it passes through the main gate. The northern trek route of Hadsar Fort has a rock climbing path. The northern trek route is thrilling and dangerous at the same time. Hadsar Fort has beautiful landscape views; it has marvelous carvings and monolithic structures.
Hadsar Fort Trek Itinerary
Day Zero: Saturday Night
11.00 pm: Meet our team at Pritam Da Dhaba Dadar East
12.00 pm: Teen Haat Naka
Day One: Sunday
06:00: Reach Hadsar Base Village
07:00: Start Trek to Hadsar Fort via Khilyachi vaat Climbing route
08:00: Reach rock climbing point and start the climb
10:00: Reach Hadsar Fort Summit and explore picturesque landscapes.
12:00: Descend by Rajmarg
14.00: Reach base village
15:00: Lunch and relax
15:30: Start return journey to Dadar East
22:00: Reach to Dadar east
Please note you are joining a group event. We will try our best to stay on the itinerary sometimes your trip will end late or start late. Due to bus breakdowns, group walking speed, injury to fellow trekker, weather conditions, road conditions, traffic, and many other issues. Please plan your trek keeping the above in mind.
What is included in the tour
- Non Ac bus travel Dadar to Dadar
- Morning Breakfast, Lunch, Evening tea
- Self-operated trek with climbing equipment and expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned in cost inclusions
- Insurance coverage
- Personal expenditure on cold drinks
- Water Bottles 3 Litres
- Good trekking shoes must
- Torch with Extra batteries
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has hands free while trekking (Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas)
- Cap, Rain cheater Optional during monsoon for those who don't want to get wet
- Sleeping material for stay trek sleeping bag or 2-bed sheets
- Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars Optional
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly ornaments
- Electoral or Glucon D powder, some ready to eat food like Plum cakes, biscuits
- Towel, Napkins, Extra Pair of clothes
- DRY bag for your garbage
- 2-3 bunch of papers Optional
- Personal basic medical kit Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, etc.
- Personal medicines
- ID proof
Hadsar Fort Information:
- Hadsar Fort Type - Hill Fort
- Hadsar Fort Height 3265 feet above sea level
- Hadsar Fort Trek starting altitude 2304 feet above sea level
- Hadsar Fort Trek ascent 1178 feet
- Hadsar Fort Trek distance 2.5 kilometers one way
- Hadsar Fort Trek duration 6 hours
- Hadsar Fort Trek difficulty - Easy and thrilling both route available.