Gokarna Trek and Camping (Bangalore to Bangalore)
Gokarna is a town on the Arabian Sea, in the southwestern Indian state of Karnataka. A popular pilgrimage destination for Hindus, it’s known for sacred sites like Mahabaleshwar Temple, which has a shrine dedicated to the deity Shiva. Nearby, Koti Teertha is a temple tank where devotees wash in the holy waters. The town is also home to beaches such as palm-lined Gokarna, in the center, plus Kudle and Om farther south. Gokarna is a dream destination for travelers with miles of golden sand beaches, jagged cliffs, outstanding view of sunset, undiscovered coves and quaint temples.
28th December 2018
4th January 2019
11th January 2019
18th January 2019
25th January 2019
1st February 2019
8th February 2019
Gokarna Beach Trek Event Details
- Theme: Trekking
- Terrain: Beach/Rocky
- Nearest Town: Gokarna
- Duration of the event: Two Day/One Night
- Grade: EASY/MODERATE/DIFFICULT: Moderate
- Total distance: 10 Kms Approx.
- Transportation: Provided
- Food: Provided
- Accommodation: Provided
- Cost: Rs. 3200/- (per person)
Gokarna Trek Itinerary
Day 0 (Pickup from Bangalore) Friday
23:00 Pick up at Silboard signal.
23:30 Lifestyle, Richmond road.
Day 1- Saturday
07:00 Reach homestay.
08:00 Freshen up.
09:00 to 17:00 Trek to: Paradise Beach, Half Moon Beach, Om Beach, Dolphin’s Point, Kudle Beach and Gokarna Beach.
Have packed Lunch on the way.
21:00 Dinner, Bonfire and Night Stay in Homestay/Tent. (On availability)
Day 2, Sunday
06:30 Wake up - Freshen-up.
07:30 Jog/Small walk or some fitness exercise.
10:00 Visit Mirjan Fort.
21:00 Reach Bangalore.
What is included in the tour
- Travel from/to Bangalore by non-AC private vehicle
- 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch and 1 Dinner
- Trek leader expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water bottles
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with extra batteries
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- A proper backpack (no side bags or jholas)
- Warm clothing
- Sleeping material
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles