Gokarna Trek and Camping (Bangalore to Bangalore)
Gokarna is a town on the Arabian Sea, in the southwestern Indian state of Karnataka. A popular pilgrimage destination for Hindus, it’s known for sacred sites like Mahabaleshwar Temple, which has a shrine dedicated to the deity Shiva. Nearby, Koti Teertha is a temple tank where devotees wash in the holy waters. The town is also home to beaches such as palm-lined Gokarna, in the center, plus Kudle and Om farther south. Gokarna is a dream destination for travelers with miles of golden sand beaches, jagged cliffs, outstanding view of sunset, undiscovered coves and quaint temples.
Gokarna Beach Trek Event Details
- Theme: Trekking
- Terrain: Beach/Rocky
- Nearest Town: Gokarna
- Duration of the event: Two Day/One Night
- Grade: EASY/MODERATE/DIFFICULT: Moderate
- Total distance: 10 Kms Approx.
- Transportation: Provided
- Food: Provided
- Accommodation: Provided
- Cost: Rs. 3800/- (per person)
Gokarna Trek and Camping Itinerary
Day 0 (Pickup from Bangalore) Friday
23:00 Pick up at Silboard signal.
23:30 Lifestyle, Richmond road.
Day 1- Saturday
07:00 Reach homestay.
08:00 Freshen up.
09:00 to 17:00 Trek to: Paradise Beach, Half Moon Beach, Om Beach, Dolphin’s Point, Kudle Beach and Gokarna Beach.
Have packed Lunch on the way.
21:00 Dinner, Bonfire and Night Stay in Homestay/Tent. (On availability)
Day 2, Sunday
06:30 Wake up - Freshen-up.
07:30 Jog/Small walk or some fitness exercise.
10:00 Visit Mirjan Fort.
21:00 Reach Bangalore.
What is included in the tour
- Travel from/to Bangalore by non-AC private vehicle
- 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch and 1 Dinner
- Trek leader expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water bottles
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with extra batteries
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- A proper backpack (no side bags or jholas)
- Warm clothing
- Sleeping material
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
Treks and Trails Event Rules
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, natural habitat on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the trek without a refund and travel back on own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent, break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- If you are late for the bus pickup and are not reachable on the phone during your bus pickup, the trek leader will leave without you, and we will provide no refund.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.