Gokarna Trek and Camping (Bangalore to Bangalore)
Gokarna is a town on the Arabian Sea, in the southwestern Indian state of Karnataka. A popular pilgrimage destination for Hindus, it’s known for sacred sites like Mahabaleshwar Temple, which has a shrine dedicated to the deity Shiva. Nearby, Koti Teertha is a temple tank where devotees wash in the holy waters. The town is also home to beaches such as palm-lined Gokarna, in the center, plus Kudle and Om farther south. Gokarna is a dream destination for travelers with miles of golden sand beaches, jagged cliffs, outstanding view of sunset, undiscovered coves and quaint temples.
Gokarna Beach Trek Event Details
- Theme: Trekking
- Terrain: Beach/Rocky
- Nearest Town: Gokarna
- Duration of the event: Two Day/One Night
- Grade: EASY/MODERATE/DIFFICULT: Moderate
- Total distance: 10 Kms Approx.
- Transportation: Provided
- Food: Provided
- Accommodation: Provided
- Cost: Rs. 3200/- (per person)
Gokarna Trek Itinerary
Day 0 (Pickup from Bangalore) Friday
23:00 Pick up at Silboard signal.
23:30 Lifestyle, Richmond road.
Day 1- Saturday
07:00 Reach homestay.
08:00 Freshen up.
09:00 to 17:00 Trek to: Paradise Beach, Half Moon Beach, Om Beach, Dolphin’s Point, Kudle Beach and Gokarna Beach.
Have packed Lunch on the way.
21:00 Dinner, Bonfire and Night Stay in Homestay/Tent. (On availability)
Day 2, Sunday
06:30 Wake up - Freshen-up.
07:30 Jog/Small walk or some fitness exercise.
10:00 Visit Mirjan Fort.
21:00 Reach Bangalore.
What is included in the tour
- Travel from/to Bangalore by non-AC private vehicle
- 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch and 1 Dinner
- Trek leader expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water bottles
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with extra batteries
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- A proper backpack (no side bags or jholas)
- Warm clothing
- Sleeping material
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles