Gokarna Tourism - An Small Town On Arabian Sea
Trip to Gokarna is something you cannot refuse to taste.Gokarna, a small pilgrimage town in Karnataka has grown into a tourist destination over the years, thanks to its stretch of beautiful, sandy beaches. With the advent of foreigners thronging it, it no longer remains a quaint temple town, but a thriving vacation spot Earlier known only for its famous Mahabaleshwar Temple, Gokarna gained popularity on the travel map through its secluded and laid back beaches (Gokarna Beach, Kudle Beach, Om Beach, Half Moon Beach and Paradise Beach) as laid back as Goa, only less commercial.
The name Gokarna conjures up images of long secluded beaches, serene sunsets, never ending horizons and expansive sea with a tinge of the local flavour and backpackers. The temple town is now an emerging beach destination that offers something to different types of tourists with its natural beauty and its history steeped in mythology.The long sandy stretches of Om Beach and Kudle Beach are a delight for every beach lover. The beaches offer breathtaking vistas of the expansive Arabian Sea and a never ending horizon.
Gokarna is also well known for its beach trek, a trail that connects all the five beaches across hillocks. With vantage points and breathtaking vistas all along, the trek is a must while on a jaunt in Gokarna. A couple of beaches are so secluded that they are only accessible either by trek or by a boat/catamaran. Witnessing countless beaches at Gokarna & experiencing the hippie culture, beach hopping, cafe hopping are thing that you cannot miss it from your bucket list.
Gokarna Trip Itinerary
- Depart From Mumbai 3.30 PM overnight in Train
DAY 02 :
- Reach Gokarna in the morning. Check-in and freshen up.Have breakfast. Proceed to explore Gokarna Temple, Kudle Beach & Om Beach.Evening back to the hotel in Gokarna.
Overnight at Hostel/Guesthouse
DAY 03 :
- Post Breakfast explores a few unexplored beaches of Gokarna mainly Paradise beach & Halfmoon beach.
You can do a small trail of 1 hour till the beach and carry an extra pair of clothes in case you decide to swim,
- We explore the Yana Caves & Vibhuti Waterfall.
- Evening back to the hotel.
Day 4 :
- Check out from the hotel, drive to the soulful Murudeshwar.
- Reach Murudeshwar temple, witness the 2nd highest Shiva statue in the world.
- Explore Murudeshwar Beach.
- Drop at Murudeshwar Station.
- Board the train back to Mumbai and reminiscence some awesome memories.
What is included in the tour
- All Transfers Mumbai To Mumbai(Sleeper class tickets)
- All Transfers from Gokarna to Gokarna
- All internal Transfers by Auto Riksha
- 3 Night Accommodation in hotel on double sharing.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch as we want you to try out local Cuisines and seafood & not restrict to a particular restaurant, we have left that option to you. (Of course we have tons of secret food joints listed we would be happy to share with you.)
- Liquor or hard drinks or soft drinks.
- Anything other than mentioned above inclusions.
- Food during train journey
- Any Personal expenses
- Mineral Water.
- Activity such as Watersports
- Extra Meals such as fish & non-veg .
- Any Taxes or Entries fees.
- Mask and sanitizer
- 2/3 liters of water bottle
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Extra pair of clothes, Towel, Jacket, etc.
- Blankets for train travelling
- Warm clothes
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Proper footwear (flip flop, etc.)
- Proper haversack to put all these things
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- 50% refund if notified via phone conversation 45 or more days prior to the event date.
- 40 % refund if notified via phone conversation 16 to 44 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 15 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Event get cancelled, we will refund "Event Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Treks and Trails Event Rules
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, natural habitat on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the trek without a refund and travel back on own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent, break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- If you are late for the bus pickup and are not reachable on the phone during your bus pickup, the trek leader will leave without you, and we will provide no refund.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.