Garbett Point Trek
Love night sky, lush green landscapes & 360 degrees view? Pack your bags and head straight to Garbett point night trek in Maharashtra. This beautiful trek still lies unexplored in Sahyadri Mountains, keeping its soul unharmed!
Grabett Night Trek Event Details
- Distance from Mumbai: 82 Km
- Elevation: 2625 feet
- Difficulty level: Moderate
- Best time to visit: Throughout the year
Event Itinerary for Garbett Night trek
Mumbai Participant can board the below train please check on the phone app for platforms
Please board the below train and meet us at Bhivpuri Railway Station near the Ticket counter
- 09:26 pm CSMT
- 09:33 pm Byculla
- 09:40 pm Dadar
- 09:47 pm Kurla
- 09:51 pm Ghatkopar
- 10:07 pm Thane
- 10:20 pm Dombivli
- 10:29 pm Kalyan
- 10:40 pm Ambernath
- 10:47 pm Badlapur
- 11:10 pm Bhivpuri Road
11:15 pm Assemble at Bhivpuri Railway Station near the ticket counter.
11:30 pm Will have a Tea and Commencement of the Garbett trek after briefing and a short introduction
12:15 am Trek starts towards Garbett point.
04:15 am Reach Garbett plateau take some rest.
05:15 am Start moving towards Garbett point.
06:15 am Reach Garbett point, explore the summit and enjoy the sunrise from the top.
08:00 am Head to Dasturi Naka.
09:00 am Have Breakfast and move towards Neral station by local taxi.
10:30 am Reach Neral railway station and disperse.
- People may board the same train from their respective stations of convenience.
- Missing the train is missing Garbett Night Trek, no refund will be provided.
What is included in the tour
- Local Transport traveling from Dasturi Naka to Neral
- 1 veg breakfast
- Trek Leader expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till Bhivpuri station and back from Neral
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Good Torch must with an extra battery
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Winter jacket
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Covid Safety Guidelines
- Before planning for any adventure activity, please improve your minimum physical fitness. Most of us have been at home for a lockdown period.
- Please convey your real medical conditions to Treks and Trails India while enrolling for the event.
- Kindly wear three-layered masks, N95. Carry an extra disposable mask with you. Please ensure all participants, leaders, staff, and general persons wear masks before interacting with them.
- Carry with your hand wash, sanitizer bottle, and clean your hands before touching food and objects.
- Cover-up wear full sleeves shirts and full pants, hiking shoes, caps, and face bandana over your mask. Covering up will help reduce exposure to the Covid19 virus.
- Bring your food and water with necessary cutlery like utility mug, fork, and spoon. Your mug can be used for cooking, eating, and drinking water. Carry your reusable water bottles; please don’t share with others.
- Cooperate for temperature checks, questions reading any symptoms, and oxygen level checks; these are done to help you limit the spread of the virus. All these checks will be conducted multiple times during the activities.
- Kindly do not register for the event or travel if you have come in contact with someone who has Covid19 in the last 14 days.
- If you have any symptoms like fever, dry cough, weakness, body aches, etc., at the time of screening. You won't be able to participate in the event. You will have to be evacuated on the medical condition and should report to the nearest healthcare center.
- Maintain a distance of six feet or more while sleeping at night. Incase distance is not possible, try sleeping in a criss-cross manner to avoid face proximity.
- Please bring your garbage back to the city and dispose of it in your bin.
- Consuming any alcohol, cigarettes, pan masala, tobacco, drugs should be avoided; they induce a lot of spitting, urinating, and passive smoke, which can be harmful for the general population.
- Avoid touching new surfaces and touching your mask and face continuously.
- If your adventure destination is overcrowded, be prepared to change your location or wait for the crowd to reduce.
- If any participant, trek leader test positive after returning from the event within 14 days of the Activity. They should maintain transparency and inform Treks and Trails India. It will help all others isolate themselves and get tested. Participants and Treks and Trails will cooperate to help manage the situation.
- Carry your own personal gear.
- Keep the conversation with unknown people to a minimum and maintain a distance of more than 6 feet while talking.
- Avoid speaking with the general population and maintain distance to keep yourself safe in these difficult times.
- Participant need to install the Arogya Setu app
Treks and Trails Event Rules
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, natural habitat on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the trek without a refund and travel back on own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent, break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- If you are late for the bus pickup and are not reachable on the phone during your bus pickup, the trek leader will leave without you, and we will provide no refund.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.
1. How to go Garbett night trek from Mumbai?
The meeting point for this trek will be at Bhivpuri Railway Station. We have mentioned the train timing in the itinerary. Kindly boarded the train accordingly. Our trek leader will meet you at Railway Station near the ticket counter. From here we will guide u .
2. What is the Garbett Night Trek batch size regularly?
Usually, each Garbett Night trek group has 05 - 30 people which comprises women, men, children, solo travelers. We send trek leaders as per the batch size to make sure you enjoy your trek and receive proper guidance whenever needed. Bigger the group more the fun, our trek leader engages with trekkers and traveler to keep the group motivated.
3. Do you provide pick up and drop service from Mumbai for Garbett Night Trek?
No. In case you are coming in a car you need to reach on time till Bhivpuri using google maps location provided by us.
4. I am a Female traveler or Solo traveler can i join Garbett Night Trek?
Garbett Trekking route is very safe for female trekkers, locals are very friendly. Our team will take care of your safety
5. Distance from Mumbai to Garbett Trek start point ?
Three hours drive from Mumbai - 70 km approx.
6. The number of days required for Garbett trekking?
One day and One Night is required to complete the Garbett Night Trek. During monsoon, the trek is held early morning due to dense fog covering the peak. During winter and summer, it is advised to summit Garbett around dawn to avoid intense heat during the day. Garbett trek pics are available in the photo gallery you can click on the button to see more.
7. Where can we park our cars near the Garbett trek?
Base Village at your own risk. Locals might ask for parking fees. There are no designated parking areas around the village.
8. Are Toilet Available on Garbett Mountain?
Not available During the trek toilets are not available on Garbett Trek. You will need to go in the open. Provision for toilet will be made at Villagers House - eastern style commode. There is a scarcity of water so English toilets are not available.
9. Do Single Travellers Female signup for these events?
We have 60 - 40 % or more Male - Female ratios on our events
Many Single Travelling Female join our events
We also send female trek leaders whenever possible and available to lead.
10. Are Kids allowed on treks?
11. Phone Connectivity?
Limited phone connectivity available for most cellular services
12. Is cash payment or spot payment accepted?
Cash payment is not accepted.
Registration against 100% upfront payment only via Paytm / UPI / NEFT / IMPS / Payment Getaway on the spot payment not accepted.
We need to book in advance bus/jeep and make other arrangements upfront payment is a must
13. Can I charge my phone?
No electricity. Please carry a power bank if required.
14. Can we smoke or drink alcohol?
People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
Garbett Peak and trekking route is sacred to all Maharashtrians anyone caught smoking or consuming alcohol will be at the mercy of locals.
15. Can we listen to music on Bluetooth speakers?
Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking, Bluetooth speakers not allowed inside the homestay.
Please enjoy the sound of nature on the trek.
Trek leaders keep giving instructions throughout the trek you will miss important communication if listening to music.
16. How do I make payment?
You can pay online on our website by clicking on the book now tab.
In case your question is not listed above you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org