About Gandikota Camping
Discovered in the southeastern state of the subcontinent, Andhra Pradesh has many different alternatives for camping lovers. Gandikota Camping located amidst the scenic beauty of its panoramas. It's famous for the Grand Canyon. The Gandikota Camping camping ground situated in the eastern ghats at Andhra Pradesh and in a short distance near the city of Chennai. The valley formed from the River Pennar flowing throughout the Erramala hills.
Make your holiday of Camping in Gandikota extraordinary and behold amazing all-natural creations in the country, with stones and Belum caves dotted surrounding to examine. With handsome pieces of nature's design round and mysterious allure of Gandikota Fort. Mark, your ideal escape from city lights, one of the dense woods, and a general nature spread together with your nearest and dearest.
Include the experience and thrill by opting for a trek and mingling yourself in several different pursuits like Kayaking, Abseiling, Rappelling, Rock Climbing, Archery, Rifle Shooting, and complete on-ground help to get a comfortable and convenient stay far from the house. Enjoy walking among beautiful natural surroundings. Walk on the banks of this river, dont miss the sunrise, and sunset become enchanted by its beauty.
Gandikota Trekking and Camping Details
- Theme: Adventure
- Nearest Town: Gandikota
- Duration of the event: Two Days/one night
- Grade: EASY/MODERATE/DIFFICULT: Easy
- Transportation: Provided by “Treks and Trails”
- Food: Provided by "Treks and Trails”
- Accommodation: Tent on sharing basis
- Cost: Rs. 3300/- (per person - Bangalore to Bangalore)
Gandikota Camping and Trekking Itinerary
06:00 AM - depart from Bangalore.
Enroute visit historical Lepakshi temple
In the afternoon reach Gandikota, freshen up have lunch and Explore the Grand Canyon.
Evening - Pitch the tents have dinner followed by bonfire, BBQ.
Start the day with freshening up and breakfast
Drive to Belum caves (In case the caves are closed we will go to a beautiful lake), visit the amazing caves and get to experience the new world underground, have lunch.
Start back to Bangalore. Reach home by night
What is included in the tour
- Transportation in non-ac vehicle.
- Stay in tents.
- Sleeping bags
- Basic Veg food (2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner).
- Safety and medical kit.
- Trek Leader Expertise.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 liters of water
- Proper face mask or shield
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Two Day Backpack
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
1. How safe is Gandikota Camping?
Yes, Gandikota camping is safe as the suitable security; precautions taken to guarantee the protection of the full group. You'll come with professional trek leaders during your travels. They'll guide and help you with the itinerary.
In the event of any support required, contact the trek leader, campsite manager, tour operator for additional security. Additionally, for more protection, alcohol, or any drugs or smoking is strictly prohibited. Throughout the excursion, you're to follow camp in-charges directions and prevent wearing uncomfortable clothes throughout the Camping.
Additionally, you want to look after your personal belongings like wallets, cell phones, telephones, or any other valuables.
2. How Can I get from Hyderabad into Gandikota?
Gandikota is situated at a distance of 390 KM from Hyderabad and requires seven hours of minutes to reach. If you're travelling by train, the closest railroad station is Kondapuram, situated at a distance of approximately 50 km.
If you're travelling by air, the closest airport is at Bangalore in approximately 250 km.
Should you like to travel by bus, then the closest bus stand is in Bangalore at a distance of 290 kilometres. You can opt to have a private or state-owned bus to arrive at Gandikota.
The most convenient alternative is to travel by road as highways are well maintained and offer functional connectivity from the significant cities. The travel time may vary from 6-9 hours.
3. What's the best time to visit Gandikota Camping?
The very best time for Gandikota camping is through the winter, from September to February, due to pleasant weather that is crispy. Visiting during monsoon are fun, but stones may be slippery due to the heavy rain that might be dangerous.
Throughout your Camping at Gandikota, all tasty meals will be served as dinner and lunch together with the available choices of the two veg & non-veg and veg breakfast. In the night time, snacks and tea will be served as a refreshment while enjoying the remarkable Campfire with all the light music.
4. What are the adventurous activities included in the Gandikota camping bundle?
Here are the adventurous activities That You can enjoy throughout your Camping in Gandikota:
- Campfire with Music
- Nature Walk
- Visit Waterfall
- Visit Gandikota Fort
- Rifle shooting
5. Type of tents available and Tent size available for Gandikota Camping?
We will provide with twin sharing tent / triple sharing tent / Four-person tent at the campsite. The maximum occupancy is 60 people. Shared washrooms are available. After booking, mention in the booking comments size of the tent required.
6. What is the cost of Gandikota Camping?
The Gandikota camping cost is INR 1200 per adult on reserving through Treks and Trails India. On booking this package on the internet through Treks and Trails India, you'll secure the very best price guarantee. Find the opportunity to indulge in exciting activities like Rappelling, Rock Climbing, Kayaking, Bonfire, and songs, lodging, and Trekking.
This bundle additionally includes indoor-outdoor games, dishes, and tent remain together with Campfire with music. Any child under age six years can combine with no fees, and any child age between 6 to 12 years may reserve the kid package. A minimum of two individual has to reserve this package.
7. How safe is Camping Gandikota for female travellers and solo travellers?
Yes, Gandikota camping is safe for female and solo travellers because you will discover group leaders at the campsite who will help you. You have to follow directions of camp in-charges and prevent wearing uncomfortable clothes during the Camping. Consumption of alcohol before or during the action is strictly prohibited. And ask you to care for your possessions, valuables, jewellery, etc..
8. What are the charges for kids six years and below at Camping?
Any child under age six years can combine with no fees, and any child age between 6 to 12 years may reserve the kid package.
9. What are the timings for Gandikota Camping?
We start receiving guests from 11:00 am and check out is the next day noon.
10. Places to visit nearby Gandikota
You can visit Gandikota Reservoir around 55 km away from the campsite, Belum caves 60 km away, Owk Reservoir 73 km away, Gandikota Fort - 500-meter away from the camping ground.