Full Moon and Pre-Christmas Camping at Tala
Christmas is around the corner, so is the last full moon for the year! Forest Hills at Tala is curating a Pre-Christmas celebration on 22nd December, all under the illumination of the full moon. The party starts as the moon rises and extends well into next day’s early hours. It will be interesting to witness who sets first, party people or the moon. While the night will have all the elements of a crazy party aura, Christmas treats and a special dinner will make it stand out discreetly.
Date and Time
Check in - December 22, 2018 11:00 AM
Check out - December 23, 2018 11:00 AM
- Basic tents that come with charging points, mattresses, air pillows and sleeping bags
- Communal Bathroom with Towels and Toiletries
- Music system
- Volleyball, Football, Cricket and Turn Ball
- Massage Therapy
Rs. 3500/- Per Person
Rs. 3000/- Per Person for Students Only* (Valid ID Proof)
Day 1 - Saturday, December 22
11:00 AM - Check-in/welcome drink.
01:00 PM – Lunch.
03:00 PM - Archery and Rifle Shooting.
04:00 PM - Old school games.
05:30 PM - High tea with a beautiful sunset view.
07:30 PM - Live music, Bonfire & BBQ.
09:00 PM - Festive Dinner.
11:00 PM - Full Moon Party.
Day 2 - Sunday, December 23
09:00 AM – Breakfast.
11:00 AM - Check-out.
What is included in the tour
- Tent Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis
- Towels and Toiletries
- Lunch, Breakfast and Festive Dinner
- Complimentary Glass of Sangria
- Limited BBQ, Bonfire and Live Music
- Old School Games
- Archery and Rifle Shooting
- Entry to Full Moon Party
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- High Tea
- Massage Therapy
- Other Activities like Horse Riding, ATV Ride, Kayaking, Pottery, etc.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of cloths & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof