Diksal Waterfall Rappelling
Diksal waterfall is located near Bhivpuri station, you would need to trek one-hour from Bhivpuri railway station to reach Diksal Waterfall. Height of Waterfall 115 feet. Trek is very easy with beautiful panoramic views of the surrounding. You will walk beside the Dhom dam while crossing a small water stream. This short trek is one of the most scenic treks that can be done easily by all age groups.
The waterfall lies just below a small village known as Sagachi wadi. The famous Garbett point trek can be done via this route from the village. On the top of this village, the beautiful Matheran range can be seen.
Diksal Waterfall Rappelling Details
- Diksal Waterfall Height : 115 feet
- Diksal Waterfall Rappelling Grade : Thrilling
Diksal Waterfall Rappelling Itinerary
Board CSMT-Karjat fast train
- 05:46 CSMT
- 05:53 Byculla
- 05:59 Dadar
- 06:06 Kurla
- 06:10 Ghatkopar
- 06:25 Thane
- 06:41 Dombivli
- 06:50 Kalyan
- 07:34 Bhivpuri Road
07:45 am : Meet at Bhivpuri Road railway station and have breakfast.
08:30 am : After having breakfast we will start the around 1 hour long trek to the waterfall patch.
09:30 am : Reach the main waterfall patch, Briefing session (Dos and Donts).
10:00 am - 01:00 pm : Rappelling Activity.
01:00 pm - 02:00 pm : Back to Village.
02:00 pm - 02:30 pm : Lunch.
03:30 pm - 05:30 pm : Move Towards Home.
What is included in the tour
- 1 veg breakfast, 1 veg packed lunch
- 115 Feet Diksal Waterfall Rappelling with 100% Safety.
- Event expertise charges
- First aid kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till base village and back
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Any insurance coverage
- Anything not mentioned in cost includes
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must come with an extra battery
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant.
- Waterproof bag for mobile and gadgets
- Dry bag for clothes
- Poncho or Rainwear
- Extra clothes / napkin
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Safety will it be safe ?
- Rappelling experts and technical guides who are expert will conduct rappelling event.
- High Quality harness and Correct instructions will ensure you have safe waterfall rappelling landing and enjoy the event
Can anyone do it ?
- Weight Limit for Participants : 35kgs-102 kgs
- Yes all people looking for adventure from different age groups can do water rappelling
Other Attractions ?
- Enjoy monsoon weather among beautiful mountains
- Beautiful Waterfalls