Badlapur located on the Central Railway line near Karjat is eastern suburbs of Mumbai. Dhangar Waterfall Rappelling is famous for beautiful views and beautiful monsoon weather. Add to it the excitement of rappelling down 75 feet waterfall and Flying Fox activity.
Our day will begin with a trek to Dhangar Waterfall. Parking is available at a village nearby we will share you the location after registration. Mountains Range of Navara Navari can be seen in the background. During monsoon, many waterfalls are available nearby, and the forest comes alive with rains.
Cost Per Person
- Rappelling & Flying Fox: Rs.1500/- per person
- Only Rappelling: Rs.1200/- per person
- Only Flying Fox: Rs.1200/- per person
Event Itinerary - Waterfall Rappelling Badlapur
Catch Karjat fast local from CSMT.
CSMT – Karjat fast local time table.
06:10 Mumbai CSMT
07:40 Meet at Badlapur station and move towards village by local transport.
08:00 Arrival at village and have breakfast.
09:00 Trek to Dhangar waterfall.
09:30 Arrival at Dhangar waterfall and brief about the activities.
Flying Fox, Waterfall Rappelling & enjoy in Waterfall & stream.
13:00 Lunch, Activities Continued.
16:00 Trek to Village.
16:30 Arrival at Village, Fresh-n-up and Tea & Snacks.
17:30 Move towards Badlapur station.
18:30 Reach at Badlapur station and disperse.
- Wrap all things (especially camera & cell phone) in polythene bags
- Weight limit for activity - 35 kgs to 95 kgs
- Please avoid bringing valuables, jewelries or expensive things. As the organizers Will not be responsible for its loss or damage
- Everyone has to follow the Instructions of Camp In-charge & Instructors
- No shortcut in treks or other activities
- Smoking, chewing tobacco, or Gutka or Pan Masala, Drugs & Alcohol drinking are strictly prohibited during the camp.
- Keep the campsite neat & clean, we are expecting participants Co-operation in Keeping the camp site as well as the surrounding area clean. Garbage should not be Littered it should be put in dustbin
What is included in the tour
- Local Transport from Badlapur to Badlapur
- Meal - One breakfast and One Lunch
- Changing room
- Activity charges (only 1 time)
- First aid
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel cost from Mumbai/Pune to Badlapur and back
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2-3 ltr water
- Proper backpack
- Cap, Sunglasses
- Water bottle
- Trekking or Sports Shoes
- Personal Medicines If any
- Extra pair of clothes (T-shirts, Track pant)
- Mosquito Repellents
- Sunscreen Lotions
- Waterproof Jackets
- ID proof
1. Can we come by our own vehicle till base village?
Yes you can come by your own vehicle we will provide google map location after registration
2. Is there weight limit applicable for waterfall rappelling?
There is weight limit applicable for rappelling please email us to learn more email@example.com
3. How difficult is the trek till Dhangar Waterfall and Endurance level required?
Trek till Dhangar waterfall is easy and endurance required is easy
4. Can we swim near the waterfall?
Swimming our entering streams is not allowed