About Pawna Lake Camping
Pawna Lake is one of the best camping site near Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai & Pune. We provide the best service near pawna lake with tents right next to the lake. Camping in tent is best way to celebrate weekend with friends, family and college groups. Hurry up and book seats for having one of the most unique experience you could have.
Batches for Pawna Lake Camping
- 17th 18th November 2018
- 24th 25th November 2018
- 1st 2nd December 2018
- 8th 9th December 2018
- 15th 16th December 2018
- 22nd 23rd December 2018
- 29th 30th December 2018
Campsite Pawna Lake Details
Indoor / Outdoor sport
Separate men's and women's Toilets and Changing room
Distance from Mumbai is 125 km
Distance from Pune is 60 km
Cost: Rs 2000
Pawna Lake Camping Itinerary
From Mumbai catch Mumbai CSMT – Nagercoil Balaji Express
From Pune catch Pune – Lonavala local
13:04 Shivaji nagar
Lunch at Lonavala (by your own).
15:15 Pick up from Lonavala station.
16:30 Check in at Pawna camping site
17:00 Welcome Tea & snacks
17:30 Indoor games includes Soft Archery, Dart, Chess, Carom
19:00 Get yourself comfortable in your tents
19:30 BBQ Veg / Non Veg 200 Grams Per person
23:00 Get a cozy sleep inside your tent OR enjoy the million stars over your head.
05:00 Wake up early morning to Enjoy the sunrise.
10:00 Check out from campsite and start return journey to Lonavala railway station.
11:30 Reach at Lonavala station and disperse.
Top Ten Activities near Pawna Lake Camping
Below activities are not included in package
- Tikona Fort Trek | Lohagad Fort Trek and Bhaje Caves | Visapur Fort Trek | Tung Fort Trek | Korigad Fort Trek
- Paragliding Kamshet
- Wet N Joy Water Park
- Visit Della Adventures - Adventures sports theme park
- Visit Ekvira Devi Temple
- Bhushi Dam Visit - Lonavala
- Sunil's Celebrity Wax Museum - Lonavala
- Duke's nose Camping | Trekking | Rappelling
- Buy Fudge and Chikki at A1 Chikki Shop Lonavala
- Rajmachi Fort | Jungle Ride | Trekking | Camping
What is included in the tour
- Travel from Lonavala to campsite and back to Lonavala by local vehicle
- Welcome snacks and refreshments
- Veg/Non-veg BBQ (200grm Per Person)
- Unlimited Dinner (veg, non veg, Jain)
- Camping tents with proper bedding and blankets
- Morning tea and breakfast
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel from Mumbai/Pune to Lonavala and back
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of cloths & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof