About Bhor Camping
Enjoy an evening in a beautiful venue with a scenic lake view with friends and family surrounded by an of stars and cozy campfires.
Camping at Bhor Event Details
- Separate men's and women's Toilets
- Free parking
- Activities - zip line, raft ride, gun shooting
Cost (without transport)
- Child (5 yrs to 9 yrs): Rs. 799/- (per person)
- Adult (10 yrs and above): Rs. 1499/- (per person)
Camping at Bhor Event Itinerary
15:00 Check-in at the campsite.
After check-in enjoys activities like zip line, raft ride, gun shooting.
17:30 Evening tea and snacks.
Get yourself comfortable in your tents. Enjoy indoor/outdoor games.
20:00 BBQ (limited)
21:30 Dinner (Veg/Non-veg)
07:00 Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise.
10:00 Pack up and Check out from the campsite.
What is included in the tour
- Evening tea & snacks, BBQ (limited), Dinner, and morning breakfast
- Camping tents with a mat on sharing basis
- Zipline, Raft ride, gun shooting (only 1 time)
- Bonfire, music
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Face mask and Sanitizer
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Sleeping material (sleeping bag or blanket)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
Covid Safety Guidelines:
- Before planning for any adventure activity, please improve your minimum physical fitness. Most of us have been at home for a lockdown period.
- Please convey your real medical conditions to Treks and Trails India while enrolling for the event.
- Kindly wear three-layered masks, N95. Carry an extra disposable mask with you. Please ensure all participants, leaders, staff, and general persons wear masks before interacting with them.
- Carry with your hand wash, sanitizer bottle, and clean your hands before touching food and objects.
- Cover-up wear full sleeves shirts and full pants, hiking shoes, caps, and face bandana over your mask. Covering up will help reduce exposure to the Covid19 virus.
- Bring your food and water with necessary cutlery like a utility mug, fork, and spoon. Your mug can be used for cooking, eating, and drinking water. Carry your reusable water bottles; please don’t share with others.
- Cooperate for temperature checks, questions reading any symptoms, and oxygen level checks; these are done to help you limit the spread of the virus. All these checks will be conducted multiple times during the activities.
- Kindly do not register for the event or travel if you have come in contact with someone who has Covid19 in the last 14 days.
- If you have any symptoms like fever, dry cough, weakness, body aches, etc., at the time of screening. You won't be able to participate in the event. You will have to be evacuated on the medical condition and should report to the nearest healthcare center.
- Maintain a distance of six feet or more while sleeping at night. Incase distance is not possible, try sleeping in a criss-cross manner to avoid face proximity.
- Please bring your garbage back to the city and dispose of it in your bin.
- Consuming any alcohol, cigarettes, pan masala, tobacco, drugs should be avoided; they induce a lot of spitting, urinating, and passive smoke, which can be harmful for the general population.
- Avoid touching new surfaces and touching your mask and face continuously.
- If your adventure destination is overcrowded, be prepared to change your location or wait for the crowd to reduce.
- If any participant, trek leader test positive after returning from the event within 14 days of the Activity. They should maintain transparency and inform Treks and Trails India. It will help all others isolate themselves and get tested. Participants and Treks and Trails will cooperate to help manage the situation.
- Carry your own personal gear.
- Keep the conversation with unknown people to a minimum and maintain a distance of more than 6 feet while talking.
- Avoid speaking with the general population and maintain distance to keep yourself safe in these difficult times.
- Participants need to install the Arogya Setu app
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
- Do not misbehave with other people at the Campsite.
- Going into the lake water is strictly prohibited.
- The tent cannot move from one place to another place after it is set.
- Do not vandalize any private property at the camping place.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the tent.
- Do not carry valuable things like jewelry or any other things