Bir Billing Paragliding
Bir Billing is popular for paragliding. It is India's highest paragliding spot and world's 2nd highest paragliding spot. Bir and Billing are the best places to try paragliding in India, as the foothills of the Himalayan range offer a lovely setting of mountains covered in forest.
Fixed Departure Dates (Delhi to Delhi)
- 21st - 24th Oct 2022
- 4th - 7th Nov 2022
- 25th - 30th Nov 2022
Bir Billing Tour Details
- Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
- Difficulty: Easy
- Highest Altitude: ~ 5003 feet
- Temperature: 15°C - 4°C
- Cost: Rs. 8999/- (per person)
Bir Billing Tour Itinerary
Day 1 - Delhi to Bir
Arrive in Delhi and transfer to Bir at evening by Volvo. Overnight bus journey to Bir.
Day 2 - Bir Paragliding
Upon arrival at Bir check in to the hostel and freshen up. After that get ready for paragliding activity. Upon landing, chill at the cafes around the landing site and wait to watch the amazing sunset. Return back to the hostel and have a dinner.
Meals - Dinner
Day 3 - Bir Billing sightseeing
After breakfast get ready for sightseeing. monasteries, Gunehar waterfall and Bazaars. Back to the hostel and check out. And move towards Delhi by Volvo. Overnight journey by bus.
Meals - Breakfast
Day 4 - Arrive at Delhi
Arrive at Delhi and start your return home journey. Trip ends here.
- Meals are not included during the transit.
- Due to rain, the travelling hours might increase.
- There's always a possibility of landslides in mountains, so keep that in mind and try to leave on time.
What is included in the tour
- Delicious meals and comfy stay as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Expert community managers and professional managers to help you at every step.
- Forest permit charges.
- Any tax or parking charges.
- First aid (just in case you scratch your knee).
- Local Transfers
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare / Train fare for Delhi and back
- Medical Insurance
- Taxes as applicable
- Anything is NOT mentioned in the “Inclusions” or personal in nature.
- Lunch (We want you to try out local Cuisines & not restricted to a particular restaurant, cafe)
- Meals while travelling
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, etc.)
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- Thermal layers or fleeces
- 1 sweater/hoodie
- 1 feather jacket
- Trek pants/lower
- Poncho or raincoat
- Trekking/hiking shoes
- Woolen Cap
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen lotion
- Sanitizer, toiletries
- Also try to keep your rucksack weight as light as possible. Do not pack unnecessary thing
- 60 to 46 days prior to date of departure: 20% of the tour cost
- 45 to 16 days prior to date of departure: 50% of the tour cost
- Less than 15 days prior to date of departure: No refund
- No show No Refund
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation