About Bhimashankar Trek
Established in the Western Ghats of Maharashtra and covering an expanse of around 120 km at an altitude of 3400 feet high up in the mountains. There is a beautiful temple of Lord Shiva amidst the forest of the impenetrable jungle which is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas in India that draws pilgrims and followers.
Bhimashankar is of prominent religious significance, and one can witness packs of believers touring here during the month of Shravan. It is said that Lord Shiva killed Rakshas Tripurasura after getting angry. The heat created from their battle created the source of river Bhima. That is why it is described as the Bhimashankar. The Bhimashankar temple is a composite of old and the new architecture. It is a modest yet graceful temple, and it dates back to the 18th century.
Bhimashankar to Bhorgiri Trek Upcoming Batches
September: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29,
October: 6, 13, 20, 27
Bhimashankar to Bhorgiri Trek Itinerary
Day Zero - Meet our experienced trek guide
- 11:45 pm - Meet us at McDonald's, Deccan. (https://goo.gl/maps/vDqyKCHanhSMxG1M6)
- 12:00 am - Bus will Start from Pune
- 12:15 am - Pick up at New Shivaji nagar bus stop. (https://goo.gl/maps/SfmCVQFKPsGLZtcc7)
- 01:00 am - Pick up at Nashik Phata. (https://goo.gl/maps/3FkGAuJrKrkip2wj6)
Reach at Bhimashankar and rest in the bus.
05:00 am - Visit Bhimashankar temple.
06:00 am - Have a breakfast.
06:30 am - Start trekking from Bhimashankar toward Bhorgiri through old Jungle trade route with crossing Water streams.
12:00 pm - Reach at Bhorgiri.
12:30 pm - Have Lunch.
02:00 pm - Start return journey towards Pune.
06:00 pm - Approx. arrival at Pune. (Arrival time depend upon traffic)
How to book?
- Click on the "BOOK NOW" button.
- Select your departure date and click on pay and book button.
- Select your ticket type and quantity. (If you have a coupon code, apply at this stage)
- Fill out your personal details and proceed with reviews & payment.
- Select your payment type (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking) and proceed.
- Once your tickets are booked, you will receive confirmation via email. (Please provide valid email id)
- A WhatsApp group link will be sent to your WhatsApp number 8 hours prior to the departure. (Please provide WhatsApp number while booking)
- Event Details and Trek Leaders details will be shared on that WhatsApp group only.
What is included in the tour
- Pune to Bhimashankar and Bhorgiri to Pune travel by private non-Ac vehicle.
- 1 veg Breakfast and 1 veg Lunch
- Treks and Trails expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 litres
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with an extra battery
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
Cancellation Policy and Charges
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
- Refunds won't be issued if you cannot attend the event due to heavy rains, floods, traffic jams, car breakdowns or a personal medical emergency.
- Your booking cannot be shifted to another date if you cannot attend the event due to heavy rains, floods, traffic jams, car breakdowns, or a personal medical emergency.
- If your area is prone to flooding, traveling from a flooded area, heavy traffic, heavy rains, missing the train, or any other reason, if you cannot attend the event, we won't issue a refund or shift you to another date.
- Management won't be held responsible if you are stuck due to heavy rains, traffic jams, personal emergencies or floods during the event.
- If you are bringing kids, please understand the possibility of getting stuck or delayed. You might have to stay back due to heavy rains, floods, bus breakdowns, and rush at the trekking destination. We won't be able to refund or shift you to another date. You will have to wait it out till the weather clears.