About Bhira Camping
Devkund Trek and Camping: Looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world you can join Treks and Trails India and visit the Devkund Waterfall located near Bhira Village, Devkund Waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in India. Devkund Waterfall is a mostly unknown and unexplored waterfall in Maharashtra.
Event Details - Bhira New Year Camping
- Tented accommodation on double & triple sharing basis
- BBQ (Chicken Koliwada)
- Unlimited Dinner (veg/non-veg)
- Bonfire & Dj Music
- Normal Drinking water
- Indoor & Outdoor Games
- Washrooms available at the campsite
- From Pune = 90 Km
- From Mumbai = 130 Km
Bhira New Year Cost:
- Child (5 to 9 years): Rs. 999/- (per person)
- Adult (Above 10 years): Rs. 1800/- (per person)
Bhira New Year Camping Itinerary
Day 1 - 31st December
05:00 pm - Check in at the campsite.
05:30 pm - Welcome Drink & Evening Snack (Missal Pav)
Enjoy the last sunset of the year.
07:00 pm to 8:30 pm - BBQ (Chicken Koliwada / Limited five piece)
07:00 pm to 10:30 pm - DJ Music and dance floor
10:30 pm - Dinner.
Bonfire After dinner.(with music)
11:55 pm - New Year Celebration with Fire Cracker and Lantern.
Day 2 - 1st January
08:00 am - Wake up and freshen up.
08:30 am - Breakfast (Poha OR Upma)
11:00 am - Check out from the campsite.
What is included in the tour
- Welcome Drink and Evening Snacks, BBQ, Dinner and morning breakfast
- Bonfire, DJ Music, Fun games
- Tented accommodation on double & triple sharing basis with camping mat
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation till campsite and back
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Torch with extra batteries
- Sleeping material (Sleeping bag or 2 bed-sheets)
- Extra pair of cloths & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
TREKS AND TRAILS EVENTS RULES
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, natural habitat on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the trek without a refund and travel back on own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent, break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- If you are late for the bus pickup and are not reachable on the phone during your bus pickup, the trek leader will leave without you, and we will provide no refund.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.