Bhimbetka Sanchi Tour
Bhimbetka: A UNESCO World Heritage Site: - An archaeological treasure, Bhimbetka has around 243 rock shelters. The paintings found in the rock shelters here have a striking resemblance to the ones discovered in Kakadu National Park in Australia; to the cave paintings of Bushmen in Kalahari Desert and Upper Palaeolithic Lascaux cave paintings in France. A walk through these ancient naturally carved rocks surrounded by dense forests of Bhimbetka will bring alive child-like wonder in you.
Sanchi Stupa: The town of Sanchi is synonymous with Buddhist Stupas – hemispherical structures typically containing relics of the Buddha or his followers. The Stupas of Sanchi were constructed on the orders of Emperor Ashoka to preserve and spread the Buddhist philosophy. Sanchi has been protecting these beautiful and sacred architectural wonders, just the way these wonders have been safeguarding ancient history and art of the Mauryan period. The numerous stupas, temples, monasteries and an Ashokan pillar have been the focus of interest and awe for global audiences as well. In fact, UNESCO has given the status of ‘World Heritage Site’ to the Mahastupa.
Day 0 – Friday Night.
19:00 Meer at CSMT.
19:30 Catch Punjab Mail from CSMT.
Overnight journey by train.
Day 1 – Saturday.
Breakfast in train.
09:30 Arrive at Bhopal.
Move towards hotel. Check in to the hotel and freshen up.
After freshen up proceed for sightseeing.
Visit Sanchi Stupa and Maladevi temple, Toran Hindola at Gyrasp suur and Udaygiri caves near Vidisha.
Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 – Sunday.
06:30 Wake up and freshen up.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed towards Bhimbetka by private transport.
Reach Bhimbetka and explore Bhimbetka rock shelters & caves paintings. After that do Bhojpur sightseeing.
16:30 Reach at Bhopal railway station.
16:45 Catch Punjab Mail from Bhopal.
Overnight journey by train.
Day 3 – Monday.
07:30 Reach CSMT.
What is included in the tour
- Travel from Mumbai - Bhopal – Mumbai by train (sleeper class)
- 1 Breakfasts, 2 Lunch and 1 Dinner
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis
- Sightseeing around by Non-AC local transport
- All Entry Fees and Guide charges
- Treks and Trails expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Food during train journey.
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses. (Camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 liters of water
- A proper haversack
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Extra pair of cloths, towel
- Winter cloths
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof