About Bham Lake Camping
Just three hours away from the metropolitan city of Mumbai, snuggled up in the Western Ghats, Igatpuri Camping Star Trails is a great place to mingle with nature. And the best way to do that is by camping in its wilderness. Located near Ghoti Igatpuri, it is the perfect weekend getaway amidst natural beauty and astounding flora and fauna.
Chill like a baddie at this top-secret lakeside campsite, which is concealed within a dense forest away from human settlements. Don’t worry, this campsite is not so hidden that you may never arrive there. The camp is orchestrated adjoining the lake and has cozy tents where you will be staying for the night. The tents are pitched on a heightened plain, confronting the lake. so that you wake up to a surreal view. The lake overflows with water throughout the year. The bank of the Star Trails lake Camping in Igatpuri is one such perfect campsite where you can not only bask in a refreshing aura but can also partake in a wide array of thrilling night activities like BBQ and Campfire.
Bham Lake New Year Camping Cost (Without Transport)
- Child (4 to 9 yrs): Rs. 899/- (per person)
- Adult (10 yrs and above): Rs. 1599/- (per person)
Bham Lake New Year Camping Event Details:
- Tent Stay
- Unlimited Veg / Non-Veg Dinner
- Limited Barbecue Veg/ Non-Veg
- Morning breakfast
- Boating & Swimming
- Lakeside enjoyment
- Indian Toilet
- Sports activity
- Fire Works
Bham Lake New Year Camping Itinerary
Day 1 - Saturday
- 04:00 pm - Check-in at the campsite
- 04:30 pm - Indoor and Outdoor Games
- 05:30 pm - Snacks and Tea (Maggi or Poha)
- 06:00 pm - Tent Allotment
- 06:30 pm - Watch Sunset and Relax in your tent.
- 07: 30 to 08:30 pm - Barbeque (Limited - Veg/Non-Veg)
- 09:30 pm - Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg)
- 10: 00 pm - Bonfires and Music
- 11:30 am to 12:30 pm - Music (Tribal Dance & Fire Works)
Day 2 - Sunday Morning
- 08:00 Wake up and freshen up.
- 08:30 Breakfast and Tea (Maggi or Upma)
- 09:30 Start with water sports Lake Boating / Swimming (only 1 time)
- 11:30 Check out from the campsite.
What is included in the tour
- Evening tea and Snacks
- Limited Barbecue
- Dinner (Veg / Non-veg)
- Boating and Swimming (only 1 time)
- Morning breakfast
- Tent stay on sharing basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Face mask (must)
- Hand sanitizer and spray (must)
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof (must)
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund the "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.