Goa is an amazing town known for its beaches and beer. Moreover, the place is famous for its amazing water sports and adventures. Water sports in Goa are something you can never miss out on during your trip to Goa.
Besides water sports, there are many places to visit in Goa and activities to do there as well.
How It Operates
A banana-shaped inflatable yellow boat is used, and it is tied to a speedboat. A banana boat may fit between four and six people. The passengers are pushed overboard as soon as the speedboat begins its rapid crossing of the ocean. Lifejacketed passengers start over by dragging themselves into the banana boat while you splash around in the waves.
Departure Location: Baga - Calangute - Candolim
Operating Hours: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Activity Duration: 15 minutes
Age: minimum 10 years
About Banana Boat Ride
- The banana ride challenges your endurance as your muscles start to ache after being hurled, but the sudden collapse into the water at the end of each and every ride excites beginners.
- An experienced rider or lifeguard reduces the risk of accidents.
- not for pregnant women, cardiac patients, or other medical conditions.
- The weather is great for banana rides, bumper rides, jet skis, and speed boating from October to April.
- Minimum age limit is 10-year-old
Day pack upto 30 liters
Water bottle and snacks
Extra pair of socks
Floater or slippers