Paragliding in Arambol
One of the coolest things to do as a tourist is to go paragliding over the stunning landscape of Goa. Paragliding can be done for a low cost at a number of well-known locations and beaches in and around Goa.
Arambol, which is located in North Goa, is a popular tourist destination due to the activity. The calm atmosphere and exciting nightlife at Arambol beach are two reasons why visitors to Goa like spending time there. In addition to the many amazing water activities that can be found here, the primary activity that travelers come to enjoy is paragliding, which is a popular choice among tourists.
- Activity Location: Arambol, Goa.
- Activity Timing: 7a.m to 6 p.m.
- Activity Duration: 10-15 minutes.
- Altitude: 1000ft.
- Age limit: Above 14 years of age.
Here are three tips for beginners.
1. Don't try to learn the wrong way.
2. Be realistic about your abilities.
3. Avoid overpaying for your paragliding equipment.
These tips will help people who are trying to glide for the very first time. As a beginner, you need to do everything the trainer tells you to do. Also, pick a reputable paragliding group to avoid problems.
Activity Confirmation Policy
- Activity booking policies within 24 hours of placing a reservation, the traveller will receive an email with a voucher confirmation.
- The consumer will be given suitable alternatives based on their preferences when certain slots are explicitly unavailable.
- In such cases, a new voucher with the revised trip details will be sent to you through email.
What is included in the tour
- Para glider equipment
- A certified pilot
- A flight time lasting at least six to twelve minutes depends on the variant selected
What is NOT included in the tour
Anything not mentioned in cost includes