Anjaneri fort is said to be the birthplace of God Hanuman. God Hanuman’s mother name was Anjani, hence fort call as Anjaneri. This is the only place in the world where you can find the temple of Anjani Mata. Anjaneri village is at a walking distance of 10 to 15 minutes from Anjaneri Phata. Two pinnacles called ‘Navara’ and ‘Navari’ can be seen from Anjaneri village.
Anjaneri Fort Trek Information
- Anjaneri Fort trek difficulty level: medium
- Anjaneri Fort trek endurance level: medium
- Base village for Anjaneri fort Anjaneri
- Anjaneri fort height 4264 feet
- The time required to climb Anjaneri fort 3 hours one way
- Region: Trimbakeshwar
Cost for Anjaneri Fort Trek
- Cost without transport: Rs. 650/- per person
- Cost with transport: Rs. 1350/- per person
Trek to Anjaneri Fort Trek Event Itinerary
10:45 pm Meet at Borivali National Park main gate.
11:00 pm Leave for the trek.
11:30 pm Pick up at Andheri WEH.
11:45 pm Pick up at Kalanagar bus stop (on the highway), Bandra.
12:00 am Pick up at Sion station circle.
12:10 am Amar Mahal, Ghatkopar.
12:45 am Pick up at Teen Hath Naka, Thane.
01:10 am Pick up at Kalyan Bypass.
04:30 am Reach at base village and rest in the bus.
05:30 am Have a breakfast.
06:00 am Start ascending.
09:30 am Reach on top. Explore top.
11:00 am Start descending.
02:30 pm Reach at base village and have a lunch.
03:30 pm Start return journey towards Mumbai.
08:00 pm Approx. arrival at Mumbai.
- Please carry packed lunch.
- Please wear trekking shoes for this trek with a good grip.
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guideline and reach at base village on time.
- Due to above issue, if you come late or unable to come, will not provide any refund.
- Camera not allowed.
What is included in the tour
- 1 veg Breakfast
- Travel by private non-Ac vehicle (with transport option)
- Trek Leader Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch for the trek
- Travel till base village and back (without transport option)
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water.
- Lunch for the trek.
- Proper face mask or shield.
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek.
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters.
- Good Torch must with extra battery.
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags.
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet.
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- Identity Proof.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.
Covid Safety Guidelines
- Before planning for any adventure activity, please improve your minimum physical fitness. Most of us have been at home for a lockdown period.
- Please convey your real medical conditions to Treks and Trails India while enrolling for the event.
- Kindly wear three-layered masks, N95. Carry an extra disposable mask with you. Please ensure all participants, leaders, staff, and general persons wear masks before interacting with them.
- Carry with your hand wash, sanitizer bottle, and clean your hands before touching food and objects.
- Cover-up wear full sleeves shirts and full pants, hiking shoes, caps, and face bandana over your mask. Covering up will help reduce exposure to the Covid19 virus.
- Bring your food and water with necessary cutlery like utility mug, fork, and spoon. Your mug can be used for cooking, eating, and drinking water. Carry your reusable water bottles; please don’t share with others.
- Cooperate for temperature checks, questions reading any symptoms, and oxygen level checks; these are done to help you limit the spread of the virus. All these checks will be conducted multiple times during the activities.
- Kindly do not register for the event or travel if you have come in contact with someone who has Covid19 in the last 14 days.
- If you have any symptoms like fever, dry cough, weakness, body aches, etc., at the time of screening. You won't be able to participate in the event. You will have to be evacuated on the medical condition and should report to the nearest healthcare center.
- Maintain a distance of six feet or more while sleeping at night. Incase distance is not possible, try sleeping in a criss-cross manner to avoid face proximity.
- Please bring your garbage back to the city and dispose of it in your bin.
- Consuming any alcohol, cigarettes, pan masala, tobacco, drugs should be avoided; they induce a lot of spitting, urinating, and passive smoke, which can be harmful for the general population.
- Avoid touching new surfaces and touching your mask and face continuously.
- If your adventure destination is overcrowded, be prepared to change your location or wait for the crowd to reduce.
- If any participant, trek leader test positive after returning from the event within 14 days of the Activity. They should maintain transparency and inform Treks and Trails India. It will help all others isolate themselves and get tested. Participants and Treks and Trails will cooperate to help manage the situation.
- Carry your own personal gear.
- Keep the conversation with unknown people to a minimum and maintain a distance of more than 6 feet while talking.
- Avoid speaking with the general population and maintain distance to keep yourself safe in these difficult times.
- Participant need to install the Arogya Setu app
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
1. Can we drive till Anjaneri?
2. Distance from Mumbai to Anjaneri?
Four hours drive from Mumbai - 180 km approx
3. Distance from Pune to Anjaneri?
Six hours drive from Pune - 240 km approx
4. The number of days required for this event?
5. Where can we park our cars?
Base Village at your own risk.
6. Is there any parking charge?
7. Can we bring our camera?
Anjaneri Fort camera ban has been placed by Forest Department. You can use your cell phone to click images.
8. Are toilet available on Anjaneri fort?
Not available. During the trek, toilets are not available.
9. Do Single travellers female sign up for these events?
We have 60 - 40 % or more Male - Female ratios on our events.
Many Single Travelling Female join our events.
10. Are kids allowed on treks?
Kids below 15 with Parents supervision only.
11. What type of food will be provided?
Food preference only Veg local home-cooked is available.
12. Phone connectivity?
Limited phone connectivity is available for most cellular services.
13. Where will we stay?
No Homestay is required for this event.
14. Is cash payment or spot payment accepted?
Cash payment is not accepted.
Registration against 100% upfront payment only via Paytm / UPI / NEFT / IMPS / Payment Gateway on the spot payment not accepted.
We need to book in advance bus/jeep and make other arrangements upfront payment is a must.
15. Will I get bottled water?
Normal well water shall be provided.
16. Can I charge my phone?
No electricity. Please carry a power bank if required.
17. How is the weather now?
Summer Temperature Night 17- Day 39°C approx.
Monsoon rains very heavily please double pack your expensive phones and gadgets.
18. Can we smoke or drink alcohol?
People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
19. Can we listen to music on a Bluetooth speaker?
Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speaker is not allowed while trekking, Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside homestay.
20. How do I make payment?
You can pay online on our website on how to register tabs.
In case your question is not listed above you can email us email@example.com
Anjaneri Fort Trek | Waterfall Trek from Nashik & Mumbai
A Waterfall trek to Anjaneri Fort, explore the birthplace of Lord Hanuman and see a refreshing view of Trimbakeshwar and Nashik
Anjaneri, one of the forts in the mountain range of Nasik-Trimbakeshwar, is considered to be the birthplace of god Hanuman.
Anjaneri fort is famous for the birthplace of “God Hanuman” and the only place in the world where you can find Anjani Mata temple.
From this village, you can trek to Anjaneri Fort and Temple and see a refreshing view of Trimbakeshwar and Nashik.
Anjaneri fort trek is a scenic hiking destination 20 km from Nashik.
The fort of Anjaneri, being the birthplace of lord ‘Hanuman’, has great historical importance. Lord Hanuman was the son of ‘Pavan’ (the wind) and ‘Anjani’, and hence the fort is called as ‘Anjaneri’. Anjaneri is one of the important forts in the ranges of Tryambakeshwar.
Plan a trip to Maharashtra and experience the thrilling night trek to Anjaneri Fort. Spend your weekend holiday from Mumbai with Treks and Trails India
Incoming search terms related to Anjaneri Fort: anjaneri fort images, anjaneri fort information in Marathi, anjaneri fort trek blog, anjaneri waterfall, anjaneri height, anjaneri trek difficulty level, anjaneri temple timings, anjaneri images