Anjaneri fort is said to be birth place of God Hanuman. God Hanuman’s mother name was Anjani, hence fort call as Anjaneri. This is the only place in world where you can find the temple of Anjani Mata. Anjaneri village is at a walking distance of 10 to 15 minutes from Anjaneri Phata. Two pinnacles called ‘Navara’ and ‘Navari’ can be seen from Anjaneri village.
Anjaneri Fort Trek Information
- Anjaneri Fort trek difficulty level medium
- Anjaneri Fort trek endurance level medium
- Base village for Anjaneri fort Anjaneri
- Anjaneri fort height 4264 feet
- Time required to climb Anjaneri fort 3 hours one way
- Region : Trimbakeshwar
- Anjaneri Trek Cost Rs. 1100 per person
Event Itinerary One Day Anjaneri Trek
Please board first CSMT - Kasara slow local
CSMT - Kasara slow local timing
- 05:00 Mumbai (CSMT)
- 05:08 Byculla
- 05:18 Dadar
- 05:28 Kurla
- 05:55 Thane
- 06:17 Dombivali
- 06:28 Kalyan
- 07:38 Kasara
Anjaneri Trek Nashik Plan
- 07:40 Meeting at Kasara railway station near ticket counter
- 07:50 Move towards Anjaneri Parvat base village by local Jeep
- 08:30 Breakfast on the way
- 09:45 Reach Anjaneri Hills base village
- 10:00 Start ascending Anjaneri Parvat
- 13:00 Reach on top visit Anjaneri Temple and Explore followed by Lunch.
- 14:30 Descend starts
- 17:30 Reach at base village and start return journey to Kasara.
- 19:00 Reach at Kasara railway station and disperse.
Participant may board same train from their respective stations of convenience
Missing the train is missing Anjaneri Fort Trek, no refund will be provided
Trekkers should carry packed Lunch for this Trek
Many monkeys at Anjaneri Parvat so one cannot have anything hanging from bag or in hand.
Dslr - gopro - camera not allowed at Anjaneri fort by Forest Department only cell phone camera.
What is included in the tour
1 veg Breakfast.
Travel from Kasara to Anjaneri and back.
Treks and Trails expertise charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
Travel cost from Mumbai to Kasara and back.
Lunch for the trek.
Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
Any kind of personal expenses.
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
2/3 liters of water.
Lunch for the trek.
Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
Good Torch must with extra battery.
Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek.
One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters.
Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags.
Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet.
Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can we drive till Anjaneri?
2. Distance from Mumbai to Anjaneri?
Four hours drive from Mumbai - 180 km approx
3. Distance from Pune to Anjaneri?
Six hours drive from Pune - 240 km approx
4. Number of days required for this event?
5. Where can we park our cars?
Base Village at your own risk.
6. Is there any parking charge?
7. Can we bring our camera ?
Anjaneri Fort camera ban has been placed by Forest Department. You can use your cell phone to click images.
8. Are toilet available on Anjaneri fort?
Not available. During the trek toilets are not available.
9. Do Single travellers female sign up for these events?
We have 60 - 40 % or more Male - Female ratios on our events.
Many Single Travelling Female join our events.
10. Are kids allowed on treks?
Kids below 15 with Parents supervision only.
11. What type of food will be provided?
Food preference only Veg local home cooked is available.
12. Phone connectivity?
Limited phone connectivity available for most cellular services.
13. Where will we stay?
No Homestay is required for this event.
14. Is cash payment or spot payment accepted?
Cash payment is not accepted.
Registration against 100% upfront payment only via Paytm / UPI / NEFT / IMPS / Payment Gateway on the spot payment not accepted.
We need to book in advance bus / jeep and make other arrangements upfront payment is must.
15. Will I get bottled water?
Normal well water shall be provided.
16. Can I charge my phone?
No electricity. Please carry a power bank if required.
17. How is the weather now?
Summer Temperature Night 17- Day 39°C approx.
Monsoon it rains very heavily please double pack your expensive phones and gadgets.
18.Can we smoke or drink alcohol?
People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit event on immediate basis.
19. Can we listen to music on bluetooth speaker?
Listening to music on earphones or bluetooth speaker is not allowed while trekking, bluetooth speaker not allowed inside homestay.
20. How do I make payment?
You can pay online on our website in how to register tabs.
Incase your question is not listed above you can email us email@example.com