About Andharban Camping
Andharban, by its name, means a dark dense forest. It is a gradual descend trek, where you are already on height and you will descend till the end. It is one of the most beautiful treks and has lots of things to explore. We will be walking on a ridge offering an awesome view of the Kundalika Valley, Bhira dam, and the mountain ranges of Tamhini ghat. Evergreen forest covers you with shade in the first half of the trek (6-8 km). The trek further descends down in Konkan to reach Bhira (4 km). The same valley where is the origin of the Kundalika river famous for its white water river rafting.
Andharban Camping Details:
- Delicious Menu
- Couple Friendly Camping
Cost (without transport)
- Child (4 years to 9 years): Rs. 800/- (per person)
- Adult (10 years and above): Rs. 1200/- (per person)
Andharban Camping Itinerary:
Day 1 - Saturday
16:00 Check-in at the andharban trek campsite
17:00 Evening tea & snacks.
After evening snacks take some photos.
20:30 Music & BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg Limited)
22:00 Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg)
Day 2 - Sunday Morning
08:00 Wake up and freshen up.
08:30 Breakfast and Tea
8.30 to 10.30 - Rain Dance
Adventure & Outdoor Games
12:00 Check out from the campsite.
- We are not selling any kind of alcohol at our campsite. You can carry your own alcohol along with a proper 1-day permit issued from the liquor shop.
- Make sure to not consume alcohol. If anyone is found disturbing other privacy then said person will immediately or forcefully boycott from the campsite.
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guidelines and reach the base village on time.
- Due to the above issue, if you come late or are unable to come, will not provide any refund.
What is included in the tour
- Tent stay on sharing basis with mat and blanket
- Indoor/Outdoor sport.
- Evening snacks, BBQ (limited), Dinner, Morning breakfast
- Campfire and music
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel to campsite and back
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Things to Carry:
- Face mask or shield
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets cancelled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
TREKS AND TRAILS EVENTS RULES
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, natural habitat on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the trek without a refund and travel back on own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent, break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- If you are late for the bus pickup and are not reachable on the phone during your bus pickup, the trek leader will leave without you, and we will provide no refund.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.