TreksAndTrails India invites you Trek to the Sudhagad Fort on Saturday 1st November 2014.
Type: Hill Fort
Grade: Easy (5.5)
Base Village: Thakurwadi.
Minimum: 7 Participants required.
Cost: Rs 1600.00
The only fort which was considered before Raigad for establishing as the capital of Shiv Swarajya,
Sudhagad is a gigantic fort with a huge plateau atop.
Tactfully fortified this was one was one of the mightiest and inaccessible fort of that time.
A well built temple of Bhoraidevi is the only place for shelter atop.
There is deepmal in front of the temple. Few remnants of Tulsi Vrundawan lay in the vicinity.
The main attraction on this fort is the Mahadarwaja at Dhomse side which is an exact replica
of the Mahadarwaja at Raigad, and still is in good shape.
The itinerary for this trek is as given below:
07:00 Meet at Dadar
11:00 Reach Pali Village
13:30 Move to Thakurwadi
14:30 Reach base village
14:45 Trek starts
17:00 Reach the summit.
Prepare Dinner and evening refreshment. Night photography if possible and retire for the day.
Night Stay at Pant sachiva Wada
2nd November 2014
07:30 Light morning breakfast.
09:30 Start Descend
12:30 Reach base village Pali
14:00 Departure for Mumbai
Things to carry: (Kindly carry 1 Identity proof at least for the trek.)
1. Sleeping Bag / Mat / Bed Sheet
2. Torch / Extra Batteries
3. Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits etc.
4. Please carry your personal Tea Mug / Plate and a small Swiss-knife.
5. Haversack to put all these things.
6. Water 3 ltrs / Electoral / Tang powder / Glucon D etc.
7. Good Footwear / Sun cap / Extra pair of clothes, Towels & Napkins (Mandatory).
8. Slippers or floaters (just to relax your feet before & after the trek)
9. Camera, Binoculars, Goggles etc - optional .
10.Personal medical kit. (Mandatory).
We will reach Dadar by 18:00 Hrs on Sunday (Subjective).
The cost of the trek would be Rs. 1600.00 per head.
The above cost includes travel from Dadar to Dadar by rented car or bus.
1 veg lunch and 1 veg dinner on 1st November 2014
1 veg breakfast and veg lunch on 2nd November 2014.
Registration confirmation only via telephone.
1. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition.
2. Please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
3. The leader’s decision will be final and all the members should abide by it.
4. Do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, etc.
5. Any kind of addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, etc.
6. Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
7. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
8. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or even local people.
9. TreksandTrails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
10.Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
11. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery (at own risk)
12. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags on treks.
13. Please wear Full Track pants and Full Sleeves Tshirt and Good shoes.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book -Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828004949
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/treksandtrails/
Snap Chat - ttreksandtrail9
Call / Whatsapp Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828746865 / 8828004949 ( Monday to Saturday - 11 am to 7 pm only )