Vrindavan Holi Celebrations join us for the largest festival of Colors.
Vrindavan Holi Dates and Celebration.
Gujiya, Thandai, gulaal and water balloons, every one together with speakers on full volume, that’s HOLI! Aren’t you already humming Rang Barse Bheege Chunar Wali? Well if, like all of us, you also think your home town has the best Holi celebrations, a pause because you’re yet to witness the most mesmerising celebration in the historic Indian city. Known for the unconventional celebrations, Holi in Mathura attracts thousands of tourists across the globe to witness the grandeur of Holi celebrations. Braj ki Holi isn’t just the most fun festival but also offers an experience of a lifetime. With a series of harmonious melodies playing in the background, the atmosphere is simply breathtaking. The tradition of playing colors on Holi draws its roots from a legend of Radha and Krishna. With an immensely strong bonding with Lord Krishna, people of Mathura and Vrindavan celebrate Holi for over a week. A festival that celebrates love, unity, the triumph of good over evil and paints the world with happy colors, Holi is everyone’s favorite.
- Tour Highlights: Lathmar Holi- Barsana | Street Food | Tuk-Tuk Rides | Nandgaon Holi
- Trip cost: 13,599/- per person (excluding Ticket cost)
12247/Bandra Terminus - Hazrat Nizamuddin Yuva Express Dep: 17.30 ARV: 8.20 class 3rd AC
12954/August Kranti Tejas Rajdhani Express Dep : 18.45 ARV : 10.00 3rd AC
Vrindavan Holi Tour Plan
Day 1: Mathura - Lathmar Holi
Please reach Mathura Station at 10.00 am. Move to our hotel and check-in for our stay. After lunch, we visit Barsana where we celebrate" lathmar Holi" ki Holi at Shriji temple. Barsana is a captivating and divine village located 40 km away from Mathura in Uttar Pradesh. It is significant for being the birthplace of Lord Krishna's beloved gopi, Shri Radha. Overnight at Vrindavan
( Meal Included: Lunch, Dinner )
Day 2: Nandgaon Holi - Lathmar Holi in Nand Bhawan
The morning after breakfast, we visit Nandgaon a piece of Braj Bhoomi, the area where Lord Krishna is said to have spent his youth. There are showers of colours, sweets and other delicious items and a large gathering immersed in this lovable game. Lathmar women of Nandgaon beat men of Barsana with sticks. You are going to love the atmosphere. Overnight at Vrindavan
( Meal Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
Day 3: Mathura
Break From the Holi Celebration and visit Yamuna Ghat(Vistram Ghat)Visit Iskcon Temple, Prem Mandir evening and catch a train to Mumbai. Overnight journey.
( Meal Included: Breakfast, Lunch )
Reservation & Confirmation Policy
- At least 50% advance of the total amount for the confirmation and balance 50% 15 days before the Tour Starts.
- Bookings made less than 15 days before the check-in date should be accompanied by full payment only.
- Full Payment is mandatory before the Tour starts. (no payments are entertained on the tour unless any extra service or deposit )
- Scanned Copy of Govt. Approved ID Card of Booking person mandatory while booking. (Pan Cards are not accepted)
What is included in the tour
- .Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for all days. (as mentioned above)
- All nights’ accommodation in 4 star hotels
- All Transfers between Mathura-Barsana-Nandgaon
- An experienced backpacking expert & a Friend who will help you take the hassle out of your travel.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mumbai to Mathura and back to Mumbai by Bus/Train/Flight
- Personal Expenses
- Anything other than mentioned above.
- Taxes as applicable
- Free consultation and assistance from packing your backpack to choosing a lens for your Camera (pre or post-trip extended days)
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water bottle
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Extra pair of clothes, Towel, Jacket, etc.
- Blankets for train travelling
- Warm clothes
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Proper footwear
- Proper haversack to put all these things
- Sun Cap, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly jewellery (at your oyvn risk)
- 80% refund if notified via phone/email conversation 30 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone/email conversation 15 to 30 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 15 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Event get cancelled, we will refund "Event Amount" only.