Vrindavan Holi Celebrations join us for the largest festival of Colours.
Vrindavan Holi Dates and Celebration
Holi Festival of Colours has crossed cultural and regional boundaries has become a global festival people from around the globe come to celebrate it in Vrindavan. Holi celebrated with Holika Dahan leading the festival one night before. Holi Festivity gets combined with holidays and go for days.
Vrindavan Holi Tour Plan
Day One - Departure from Mumbai
Catch evening train to Mathura from Mumbai. Overnight in the Train
DAY Two - Barsana Lathmar Holi
Arrival in Mathura Checkin to our stay. Post local Lunch we visit Barsana to witness Latmar holi, it is one of the unique Holi celebrations in India. Every year, thousands gather in the small town of Barsana to see the ancient tradition of men singing provocative songs, and women, in turn, thrashing them with sticks.
DAY Three - Nandgaon Holi - Lathmar Holi in Nand Bhawan
The morning after breakfast, we visit Nandgaon is a piece of Braj Bhoomi, the area where Lord Krishna is said to have spent his youth. There are showers of colors, sweets and other delicious items and a large gathering immersed in this lovable game Lathmar women of Nandgaon beat men of Barsana with sticks you are going to love the atmosphere.
DAY Four - Rest Day
Break From the Holi Celebration and visit Yamuna Ghat(Vistram Ghat) followed by Visit to Iskon Temple. Evening we head to Bake Bihari Temple naturally celebrated with much enthusiasm and excitement in one of the oldest and world-famous temples of Vrindavan the Banke Bihari Temple. Overnight journey in Train
Day Five - Reach Mumbai
Reach Mumbai 7 am.
What is included in the tour
- 02 Nights accommodation – Twin sharing (Refer Tour plan).
- All Internal Transfer Mathura to Mathura– Auto Rickshaw.
- An experienced offbeat expert & a friend who will help you take the hassle out of your travel.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel from Mumbai – Mathura, Mathura to Mumbai.
- Any Entry Fees & Guide Charges.
- Any activity Charges.
- Personal Expenses
- Anything is NOT mentioned in the “Inclusions” or personal in nature.
- Tax as applicable
- 2/3 liters of water bottle
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Extra pair of clothes, Towel, Jacket, etc.
- Blankets for train travelling
- Warm clothes
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Proper footwear
- Proper haversack to put all these things
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- 50% refund if notified via phone conversation 45 or more days prior to the event date.
- 40 % refund if notified via phone conversation 16 to 44 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 15 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Event get cancelled, we will refund "Event Amount" only.