Vrindavan Holi Celebrations join us for the largest festival of Colors.
Vrindavan Holi Dates and Celebration.
Gujiya, Thandai, gulaal and water balloons, every one together with speakers on full volume, that’s HOLI! Aren’t you already humming Rang Barse Bheege Chunar Wali? Well if, like all of us, you also think your home town has the best Holi celebrations, a pause because you’re yet to witness the most mesmerising celebration in the historic Indian city. Known for the unconventional celebrations, Holi in Mathura attracts thousands of tourists across the globe to witness the grandeur of Holi celebrations. Braj ki Holi isn’t just the most fun festival but also offers an experience of a lifetime. With a series of harmonious melodies playing in the background, the atmosphere is simply breathtaking. The tradition of playing colors on Holi draws its roots from a legend of Radha and Krishna. With an immensely strong bonding with Lord Krishna, people of Mathura and Vrindavan celebrate Holi for over a week. A festival that celebrates love, unity, the triumph of good over evil and paints the world with happy colors, Holi is everyone’s favorite.
Tour Highlights: Lathmar Holi- Barsana | Street Food | Tuk-Tuk Rides | Nandgaon Holi
Trip cost: 10,999/- per person (excluding Ticket cost)
Vrindavan Holi Tour Plan
Day One - Departure from Mumbai
Overnight Train journey From BDTS To Mathura.
Meals: No Meals
DAY Two - March Mathura - laddu holi
Please reach Mathura Station at 10.00 am. Move to our hotel and check in to our stay. Post local lunch, we visit Barsana where we celebrate Laddu ki Holi at Shriji temple. Barsana is a captivating and divine village located 40 km away from Mathura in Uttar Pradesh. It is significant for being the birthplace of Lord Krishna's beloved gopi, Shri Radha.
(Meal Included: Lunch, Dinner)
DAY Three - Barsana - Lathmar Holi
Morning after breakfast visit barsana radha village
Post Breakfast we will visit Barsana Radha the village, where men's of Nandgaon reign supreme over the women of Barsana, in yet another day of Lathmar Holi, but the beatings are much gentler since Radha’s side remains the more powerful one during Holi. Overnight At Vrindavan
(Meal Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
DAY Four - Mathura
Break from the Holi Celebration and visit Yamuna Ghat (Vistram Ghat) Visit Iskcon Temple and evening Holi at Banke Bihari Temple.Overnight journey in Train
(Meal Included: Breakfast, Lunch)
Day Five - Reach Mumbai
Reach Mumbai 7 am.
What is included in the tour
- .Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for all days.
- All nights’ accommodation in Ashrams and hotels
- All Transfers between Mathura-Barsana-Nandgaon
- An experienced backpacking expert & a Friend who will help you take the hassle out of your travel.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mumbai – Mathura, Mathura – Mumbai by Bus/Train/Flight
- Personal Expenses
- Anything other than mentioned above.
- Taxes as applicable
- *Free consultation and assistance from packing your backpack to choosing a lens for your Camera (pre or post-trip extended days)
- 2/3 liters of water bottle
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Extra pair of clothes, Towel, Jacket, etc.
- Blankets for train travelling
- Warm clothes
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Proper footwear
- Proper haversack to put all these things
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- 50% refund if notified via phone conversation 45 or more days prior to the event date.
- 40 % refund if notified via phone conversation 16 to 44 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 15 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Event get cancelled, we will refund "Event Amount" only.