The Highest forts in Maharashtra, Salher stands adjacent to Salota Fort in Selbari Mountain Range in Baglan region, Nasik district of Maharashtra at the height of 5141 ft approx. Mulher-Mora and Hargad fort is in the Dolbar Mountain Range. The fiercest and the largest open battle between Mughals and Marathas was fought here in the year 1671 and won by Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
Batches for Salher Salota Mulher Mora Hargad
- 4th-6th October 2019
- Name: Salher / Salota / Mulher / Mora / Hargad
- Height: 5140ft / 4290ft / 4450ft/ 4450ft
- Grade: Medium / Easy / Easy / Easy / Difficult
- Time: Maximum 3 hrs from base villages
- Base: Waghambe / Salherwadi / Mulher
- Location: Baglan Region
Trek to Baglan (Salher-Salota-Mulher-Mora-Hargad) Itinerary
Catch CSMT-Kasara train
- 20:50 CSMT
- 20:58 Byculla
- 21:05 Dadar
- 21:12 Kurla
- 21:32 Thane
- 21:44 Dombivali
- 21:54 Kaylan
- 23:05 Kasara
23:15 Meet at Kasara station and move towards base village by local vehicle.
04:00 Reach Base village and Rest for 1-1.5 hr.
06:30 Start trek to Salher after breakfast and tea.
10:00 Reach at Salher top. Explore and lunch.
11:00 Move to Salota Fort.
14:30 Reach at Salota top.
16:00 Start descending.
18:30 Reach at base village.
05:00 Wake up and get ready.
06:30 After breakfast start trek to Mulher fort,
08:00 Reach Mulher top. After exploration move towards Mora fort.
10:00 Reach Mora top and Explore.
After Lunch move towards Hargad fort.
13:30 Reach Hargad top and explore.
14:30 Start descending.
16:00 Start return journey to Kasara station.
21:30 Reach Kasara station and disperse.
- People may board same train from their respective stations of convenience.
- Missing the train is missing Baglan Trek, no refund will be provided.
What is included in the tour
- Travel from Kasara to Kasara by local
- 2 veg Breakfast, 2 veg Lunch and 1 veg Dinner
- Accommodation on sharing basis
- Treks and Trails expertise charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till Kasara and back
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Water bottle 3 Litres
- Torch with Extra batteries
- Trekking shoes with good grip
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried so that one has hands free while trekking (No jholas/side bag)
- Sleeping material (sleeping mat and sleeping bag or 2 bed sheets)
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- Cap, Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly ornaments
- Electoral or Glucon D powder, some ready to eat food like Plum cakes, biscuits etc.
- Towel, Napkins, Extra Pair of clothes.
- 2-3 bunch of papers (Optional)
- Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, etc.)
- Identity Proof