The Highest forts in Maharashtra, Salher stands adjacent to Salota Fort in Selbari Mountain Range in Baglan region, Nasik district of Maharashtra at the height of 5141 ft approx. Mulher-Mora and Hargad fort is in the Dolbar Mountain Range. The fiercest and the largest open battle between Mughals and Marathas was fought here in the year 1671 and won by Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
Batches for Salher Salota Mulher Mora Hargad
- 22nd 23rd December 2018
- Name: Salher / Salota / Mulher / Mora / Hargad
- Height: 5140ft / 4290ft / 4450ft/ 4450ft
- Grade: Medium / Easy / Easy / Easy / Difficult
- Time: Maximum 3 hrs from base villages
- Base: Waghambe / Salherwadi / Mulher
- Location: Baglan Region
Trek to Baglan (Salher-Salota-Mulher-Mora-Hargad) Itinerary
23:00 Departure from Dadar
06:00 Reach Mulher village
06:30 Breakfast – Tea
07:00 Leave for Someshwar Temple
08:45 Someshwar Temple
09:00 Start trek for Hargad
10:30 Reach Hargad Top, explore, photography
11:30 Descend to Someshwar Temple
14:00 Start Mora trek
15:00 Reach Moragad atop, explore, photography
16:00 Start descend for Mulhergad
17:00 Reach Mulhergad top. Explore the Mulher gad, Bhadangnath Mahadev Temple, etc
18:30 Start descend – Night Trek and reach Someshwar Temple by 20:00 Hrs.
21:00 Mulher Village - Have dinner at 21:30, rest for the day
06:00 Breakfast-tea at Mulher village.
07:00 Start for Vaghambe .
08:00 Vaghambe village.
08:00 Start trek for Salota
10:00 Reach Salota atop.
10:30 Start Descend to ridge between Salota-Salher
13:00 Salher atop - Lunch, Explore, Enjoy panoramic view from the Salher fort top, Lord Parshuram Temple.
17:00 Salher village
What is included in the tour
- Travel from Dadar 2 Dadar by private non-AC vehicle
- 2 veg Breakfast, 2 veg Lunch and 1 veg Dinner
- Tented accommodation on sharing basis
- Treks and Trails expertise charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- Food/Tea purchase while travelling to site and back.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Water bottle 3 Litres
- Torch with Extra batteries
- Cap, Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly ornaments
- Electoral or Glucon D powder, some ready to eat food like Plum cakes, biscuits etc.
- Towel, Napkins, Extra Pair of clothes.
- 2-3 bunch of papers (Optional)
- Wear good trekking shoes
- Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, etc.)
- Please do not carry sling bags or jholas
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried so that one has hands free while trekking.