Spiti Valley Road Trip
Spiti Valley unknown destination on the tourist map, Cold desert with rugged mountains and snow-capped peaks welcome you. Valley is a difficult place to live. The temperature during winter can reach -30 degrees.
It has some of the most treacherous roads in the world, Exposed deep gorge on one side of the road and the other side rocks keep falling from the rugged mountains.
On your road trip, you can experience Ancient Monastery, Rugged Mountains, Quaint villages, Stay in homestays with locals, explore enchanting valleys, sample local food, take awesome selfies and landscape images, camp under the night sky, visit beautiful hidden lakes, slow down see colorful sunrise and beautiful sunsets. Witness Milkyway and Starry nights on new moon nights. Enjoy the fantastic hospitality of Spiti valley.
Spiti Valley Road Tour
We will drive from Delhi towards Shimla district covering Kinnaur and finally reach Spiti Valley. Beautiful tour through the high mountains and deep valleys of Kinnaur. Our journey from Spiti Valley to Manali will be incredible unforgiving roads and Weather we will cross high pass of Rohtang and Kunzum. This trip is only possible from July when the road between Kunzum and Rohtang opens.
Spiti Valley Road Trip Details
- Duration: 9 Nights and 10 days
- Chandigarh to Chandigarh
- Cost: Rs. 24,000 /- per person (excluding 5% GST)
Spiti Valley Road Tour Package Itinerary
Day One - Chandigarh to Shimla
Arrive at Chandigarh railway station / airport. Board your vehicle at 12 noon & start driving towards Rampur. En-route visit Kufri. Arrive at your hotel in evening. Dinner & night stay at hotel in Rampur.
Day Two - Rampur to Rakchham
After breakfast, start driving to Rakchham. En-route you will visit Sarahan & Chitkul. Arrive at your hotel in evening. Dinner & night stay at hotel in Rakchham.
Day Three - Rakchham to Kalpa
After breakfast, start driving to Batseri. En-route visit Reckong Peo Market, Kothi temple & Suicide point. Arrive at your hotel in evening. Dinner & night stay at hotel in Kalpa.
Day Four - Kalpa to Tabo
After breakfast, start driving towards Tabo. En-route visit Nako Lake & Gue Monastery. Arrive at your hotel in evening. Dinner & night stay at hotel in Tabo.
Day Five - Tabo to Kaza
After breakfast, start driving towards Kaza. En-route visit to Dhankar (confluence of Parvati & Spiti river), Mudh village nearby Pin Valley National Park. Arrive at your hotel in evening. Dinner & night stay at hotel in Kaza.
Day Six - Kaza Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit the local sights in Kaza - Langza, Komik, Hikkim Villages. Afternoon back to hotel & evening free to explore the Kaza market for shopping & back to hotel & rest. Dinner & night stay at hotel in Kaza.
Day Seven - Kaza to Chandratal
After breakfast, start driving towards Chandratal. En-route visit Key Monastery, Kibber & Chicham. Evening is free to stroll around the lake. Dinner & night stay at camps in Chandratal.
Day Eight - Chandratal to Manali
After breakfast, start driving towards Manali. En-route will visit Sissu Waterfalls, Atal Tunnel & Solang Valley near Manali. Later at evening, check-in at your hotel in Manali. Dinner & night stay at hotel in Manali.
Day Nine - Manali to Bilaspur
After breakfast, start driving to Bilaspur. In evening, check-in at your hotel in Bilaspur. Dinner & night stay at hotel in Bilaspur.
Day Ten - Bilaspur to Chandigarh
After breakfast, drive from Bilaspur to Chandigarh Airport with happy memories.
What is included in the tour
- All hotel, guesthouse and camping charges on triple sharing basis.
- All Hotels and camps with breakfast & dinner (MAPAI Plan: - Room + Breakfast + Dinner).
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Tempo Traveller for all transfers and sightseeing for all members.
- Driver allowance and toll taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Snacks, beverages and Lunch(all days)
- Bus/Train/Air fare till Chandigarh and back
- Any kind of insurance
- Service tax exclusive (GST)
- Personal expenses like camera charges, etc.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Cost of any medical emergency or other emergency if required
- 2/3-liter water bottle
- Masks and sanitizer
- Hiking/ trekking shoes
- Lip balm
- Woolen socks, Woolen cap, Muffler
- Wind cheater
- Sweat shirt, Jacket
- Woolen gloves
- Toilet paper
- Extra camera batteries / Portable Charger
- Personal first aid kit and personal medicines
- Identity proof
- Face Wash
- Body Soap
- Vaccine Certificate of 2 Doses Completed / RT-PCR Certificate in case of 1 Dose completed
In case you need to cancel your plans for the trip due to avoidable/unavoidable reasons, please do notify us via email.
The cancellation charges will be as follows:
- 60 to 46 days prior to date of departure: 20% of the tour cost
- 45 to 16 days prior to date of departure: 30% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days prior to date of departure: 50% of the tour cost
- Less than 7 days prior to date of departure: No refund
- No show No Refund
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation
Best time to visit Spiti Valley?
Spiti Valley can be visited throughout the year via Kinnaur route, though to complete circuit from Delhi to Shimla to Kinnaur to Spiti Valley to Manali July to October will be the best time.
Can we customize Spiti valley tour packages?
We offer customizable packages you can write to us at email@example.com
What kind of Vehicle is available for Spiti valley tour?
Xylo, Innova, Tempo Traveller depending on the group size