Monsoon Rains transform Sandhan Valley as water from the nearby hills gushes into the valley, creating an impressive sight. It is complicated to descend the entire Sandhan valley during monsoon. We will be conducting Sandhan Valley Monsoon Rappelling and Fly fox near the start of the valley. Ghatghar regions receive heavy rainfall and are covered with clouds and fog. We will also visit the reverse waterfall near Samrad village.
About Sandhan Valley called popularly as Valley of Shadows is open for complete descend route from November to May when the water level in the valley recedes. This wonder of nature, which is 200 feet deep, was carved over the years by the following water during monsoon. Calling all adventure and thrill seekers to join us for astonishing rappelling and flying fox concourse.
Sandhan Valley Monsoon Rappelling Batches
|July 2019||August 2019|
|20th 21st July||3rd 4th August|
|27th 28th July||10th 11th August|
|17th 18th August|
|24th 25th August|
|31st August 1st September|
We will begin the overnight journey to the base village from Dadar East in private Non-Ac Bus
11.00 pm - Meet at Dadar East near Pritam da Dhaba.
00.00 pm - Thane pick up from Teen Haat Naka.
05.00 am - Reach Samrad village freshness up and early breakfast and tea.
07.00 am - Head for the valley and enjoy the cold refreshing monsoon weather.
08.00 am - Activities start Waterfall Rappelling, Flying fox, Reverse waterfall trek.
02.00 pm - Lunch and change.
04.00 pm - Leave for Mumbai.
11.00 pm - Reach Dadar.
Above timings are approx bus can reach late also depending on weather, road conditions are bad during monsoon there can be bus breakdown, participants are requested to cooperate. Treks and Trails will not pay for Uber or Ola charges in case the bus reaches late.
What is included in the tour
- 1 veg reakfast and 1 veg lunch
- Activity - Reverse Waterfall | Rappelling | Flying Fox
- Dadar to Dadar travel by private non-ac bus
- Treks and Trails expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Extra pair of cloths
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags
- Rain wear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
1. Will we be descending complete Sandhan Valley Trek?
We won't be descending complete Sandhan Valley.
2. How many times can we do rappelling and flying fox?
Person can do it only once.
3. I want to drive till rappelling spot can you provide google maps location?
There is no network in the area and has heavy fog and rains it is better to join us on the bus. In case you are driving, you will have to manage by yourself our numbers will not be reachable. We will provide google maps location after the booking process is completed.
4. Is there a weight limit for rappelling and flying fox activity?
Yes there is a weight limit for rappelling and flying fox activity please email us to learn more email@example.com
5. How far is Sandhan valley from Mumbai?
Samrad village is 200 km away from Mumbai. Samrad will be our base village for this event.
6. Do you have toilets available and changing rooms?
The base village has toilets and changing rooms available. Toilets are eastern commode style this is forest area simple facilities and clean facilities are available.