In the backdrop, you will be cuddled by the Beachside Fort camp view which makes the campsite just mind-blowing. Head to join those sets of people who are looking for beachside camping night under the stars. Enjoy a sunset on the beachside, with partying next to the bonfire and star-gazing the sky throughout the night. Revdanda Beach is blessed with peace and tranquillity with a relaxing view. The camp will include Camping accommodation, BBQ, Music, games, and unlimited food. It is one of those places that immediately gets rid of any stress that you might have carried over to your vacation and then proceeds to make you fall in love with the quaint scenery and nature that it's wrapped in.
How to reach Revdanda:
- People joining from Pune and Mumbai have to reach the campsite by own.
- Revdanda Beach campsite is located at a distance of approx. 160km from Pune and 113km from Mumbai via road or boat.
Revdanda New Year Cost (without transport)
- Child (5 to 11 years): Rs. 1499/- per person
- Adult (above 12 years): Rs. 2299/- per person
- Board games
Revdanda Camping Itinerary:
03:00 pm - Arrive at Campsite
03:00 pm - 04:00 pm - Free time, explore campsite and Beach till 4 PM
04:00 pm - Orientation and Tent allotment
05:00 pm - High Tea and Snacks, Games at Beach
07:30 pm - BBQ, DJ music, Movie Screening
09:30 pm - 11:00 pm - Dinner + Live Music + Bonfire
09:00 am - 11:00 am - Breakfast, Enjoy the sunrise. Explore Revdanda Fort
11:00 am - Leisure time – explore surrounding nature and Beach
01:00 pm - Check out
What is included in the tour
- Inclusive of (Unlimited food - 1 Multi-cuisine buffet Dinner | BBQ, snacks, 1 breakfast)
- Food menu: Multi-cuisine buffet with live counters veg and non-veg| Tea | Maharashtrian local cuisine
- Camping gear: Tent on 2/3 sharing basis, Blanket, and Mat
- Use of common amenities and facilities at the campsite
- Washroom facility available
- DJ Music, Movie Screening Live Music, Games, Parking Facility is available
What is NOT included in the tour
- Does not include travel to and from the campsite ( without a transport package)
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusion’ list
- 2/3 liters of water
- Face mask and sanitizer
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Luggage packed in a bag.
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Medicines (if requiring any specific medication),
- Personal toiletries. Complete spare set of extra clothes & socks if required.
- Identity proof
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of the ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of the ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund 2 days before the start of camping.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- Due to current covid-19 situations if an event is canceled due to government restrictions we will provide a voucher worth your ticket amount or will refund the amount in 7-9 working days.