Ratnagiri and Ganpatipule Tour
Ratnagiri is a district in the state of Maharashtra, India. It is located on the western coast of the country, along the Arabian Sea. The district is known for its natural beauty, historical significance, and agricultural activities.
We will also visit Ganpatipule, Aare Ware beach, Purnagad fort, Ratnadurg fort, Devghali beach.
Ratnagiri and Ganpatipule Tour Itinerary
Day 0: Departure from Mumbai
- Meet our trek leaders at the pickup spot and start the adventure of the lifetime
Pickup point (start from 4pm - will update you final timings)
Day 1: Explore Ratnagiri
- Check-in and jumpstart your day with a delightful Konkani breakfast from offbeat restaurant loved by the locals
- Visit Ganpatiphule and let the waves of beach set the tone for an unforgettable adventure.
- Amp up the adrenaline with an optional Instagrammable watersports and zip-lining experience at Array Ware
- Have authentic local cuisine experience with thalis.
- Discover hidden treasures at small, picturesque beaches en route
- The best way to know the culture is to try the food, right? Move to the best authentic flavours restaurant for dinner
- Wrap up the day with the enchantment of Mandvi beach and a mesmerizing city night walk
Day 2: Explore Ratnagiri
- Rise and shine for a day packed with discoveries
- Explore more authentic breakfast places and savour the taste of Ratnagiri
- Embark on a journey to Purnagad fort, boasting a rich history that echoes through its weathered walls and commanding views of the Arabian Sea
- Get lost in the allure of the Mangrove Forest
- Visit the historic Ratnadurg Fort, if time permits
- Recharge with a sumptuous lunch
- Immerse yourself in the culture of Kasheli. Visit the hidden gem; Devghali beach which will surely make a lasting impression on your mind and on your social feeds.
- Relish a delightful dinner on the return journey, sealing the memories of an extraordinary offbeat exploration.
Day 3: Arrive at Mumbai
- Arrive Mumbai in the morning
What is included in the tour
- Mumbai to Mumbai travel by private vehicle
- Homestay on triple sharing basis
- 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches
What is NOT included in the tour
- Food during travel
- Activity Charges.
- All meals apart from mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses
- Extra watersports activities
- Anything is NOT mentioned in the “Inclusions” or personal in nature.
- Tax as applicable
- Gov approved Id proof Compulsory (Avoid Pan Card)
- A small Backpack (No Suitcases or Trolly Bags)
- A Day Bag to hold camera and essential during sightseeing.
- Extra clothes, Towel, etc.
- Torch (Must)
- Personal Medicines If any
- Cap, Shades, Sun-scream etc.
- Sport shoes or good quality Floaters
- Camera (Optional)
- Sanitary Kit.
- Mosquito Repellent
- 50% refund if notified via phone conversation 45 or more days prior to the event date.
- 40 % refund if notified via phone conversation 16 to 44 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 15 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Event get cancelled, we will refund "Event Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.