(Monsoon Trek to Ratangad From Mumbai)
Ratan means Jewel in Hindi. This hill fort is indeed jewel in all the hill forts here in Sahyadri. It is located in the district of Ahmednagar and is located about 4255 feet above sea level. It lies in the Ajoba mountain range surrounded by great mountains of Kulang, Alang, Kalsubai, Katarabai, Ajoba and Ghanchakkar. Geographically Ratangad is at the banks of Bhandardara lake of Ahmednagar district. With views of lake and highest mountains in Sahyadris looks very much lost in time. At the base of this fort is ancient Lord Shiva (Amruteshwar) temple. About 1000 years old temple of Lord Shiva, the Amruteshwar Temple at Ratanwadi, is an absolute paragon of high class architecture of our ancestors.
Monsoon Special Discount on Groups
4 to 5 participants (5% discount): Use coupon code GRP5
6 and above participants (8% discount): Use coupon code GRP8
Ratangad Monsoon Trek Batches
|3rd 4th August|
|13th 14th July||10th 11th August|
|20th 21st July||17th 18th August|
|27th 28th July||24th 25th August|
Ratangad Monsoon Trek Event Details
- Ratangad trek difficulty level: Medium.
- Ratangad trek endurance level: Medium.
- Ratangad height: 4255 ft. approx.
- Ratangad trek base village: Ratanwadi.
Ratangad Monsoon Trek Event Itinerary
Day 0 - Saturday
23:00 Meeting point at Pritam Hotel, Dadar (East).
23:15 Departure for Ratangad monsoon trek.
23:50 Pickup point at Nitin Company Junction, Thane.
Day 1 - Sunday
05:00 Reach base village.
Rest in the bus till 6:00.
06:30 Breakfast at the base village.
07:30 Start ascending.
10:30 Reach top. Explore the fort and Lunch.
13:30 Start descending.
16:00 Reach base village.
16:30 Start return journey.
Evening snacks on the way.
22:00 Approx. arrival at Mumbai.
What is included in the tour
- 1 veg Breakfast and 1 veg Lunch
- Dadar to Dadar travel by private non-AC vehicle
- Trek Leader Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 liters of water.
- Good Torch must with extra battery.
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek.
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters.
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags.
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet.
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- Identity Proof.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.
Ratangad Trek 2019 | Ratangad Fort Trek in Monsoon
Monsoon Trek to Ratangad Fort is a magnificent trek which passes through one of the most beautiful regions in the Sahyadris. Join us for flower special trek to Ratangad from Mumbai.
Ratangad is a fort in Ratan Wadi, Maharashtra, India, overlooking the locale of Bhandardara, one of the oldest artificial catchment area. This fort is located in the Ahmadnagar district of Maharashtra. It is on the boundary of Ahmadnagar and Thane districts. The fort is about 400 years old.
Ratangad fort is a part of the Kalsubai range, which consists of some of the highest peaks in the Sahyadris.
In the Ratanwadi village of Maharashtra lies the ancient Ratangad Fort that overlooks the Sahyadri range of mountains.
At a distance of 6 km from Ratanwadi, 23 km from Bhandardara, 183 km from Pune & 197 km from Mumbai.
Explore superb landscapes as you embark on a thrilling escapade with Ratangad Fort trek. The twisting paths make the trek challenging but a fun experience.
Really trek to Ratangad Fort is Unforgettable. The height of Ratangad Fort from sea level is 1297 meter (4255 Ft) high.
Go on a Monsoon Trek to Ratangad Fort and enjoy picturesque views from the top.
Ratangad is probably the best scenic fort in Maharashtra. Its located near Bhandardara dam. So enroute you can visit the Dam too.
“Ratan” means Jewel in Hindi. This hill fort is indeed the jewel among all the hill forts in Sahyadri. Geographically, Ratangad is on the banks of Bhandardara lake in Ahmednagar district at a height of 4255 feet.
Incoming search terms related to Ratangad:- ratangad trek in monsoon, ratangad images, ratangad trekshitiz, ratangad camping, ratangad trek cost, ratangad fort camping, ratangad fort images, ratangad trek indiahikes