Ramnagara is rightly called as the Mecca of Rock climbers. This place has a rugged topography and offers one of the best treks and natural rock climbing sites in India. Ramnagara is located only about 50 Kms from the IT city, Bengaluru on the Bengaluru Mysore highway. It is also popular for its camping expeditions especially the night camps. Ramnagara has hosted numerous corporate-level trekking, camping, and rock climbing events. The innumerable number of excellent resorts available for your welcome here makes it very comfortable for people from all walks of life to come and enjoy as per their own convenience. The resorts also entertain a little more adventurous activities like the jungle safari, longer trekking tours, parasailing, etc on special requests by the guests.
The area around Ramnagara has several lakes that support a myriad of water sports activities. The most popular of them are:
Peddle Boat Riding
Swimming With Life Jackets
The calm and serene water bodies provide lots of fun activity options here. Professional tutors and trainers are also available for ensuring that the watersports activities are 100% safe and tourists enjoy the most out of them.
Ramnagara has many splendid resorts and most of them can offer a rain dance experience to its guests. The experience is unique and very exciting. There are big halls with showers all around and the magic of lights and heart-stopping music makes it an unforgettable adventure. Make sure to carry extra clothing if you want to experience the thrill of a rain dance.
Ramnagara has a clear and cool climate all around the year. This favors an incredible nightlife experience. The stargazing activity is a favorite on everyone’s checklist. Night camping is also an exciting affair. Seeing crumbling woods under bonfire and the warmth it gives in the cold nights has a lasting impression on the mind and soul. You can always find good music playing around these camps that keeps the mood light and cozy.
Why you should join Ramanagar Camping?
Undoubtedly, Ramnagara is a place with many adventure possibilities. Its close proximity to Bengaluru makes it even more convenient for people to be a part of the popular camping community. It is a perfect getaway from all the hustle and bustle of city life. The unique landscape around this place makes it an attractive trekking destination. People from all the corners arrive here to experience the thrill. Activities like rock climbing, ziplining, rappelling, etc. are the major attractions. If all this was not enough, the place also offers a great nightlife. A few days spent here in these intelligently set camps will certainly leave a lasting impression. It is highly recommended to come and be a part of this life-changing expedition to feel it yourself. Finally, it can be concluded with the conviction that any trip planned to Ramanagara can only be exciting and worth sharing with your friends.
Ramangara Camping Event Details
- Theme: Camping
- Nearest Town: Ramanagara
- Duration of the event: One Night & One day
- Transportation: Provided
- Food: Provided
- Accommodation: Tent Stay
Ramangara Camping Itinerary
Day 1 - Saturday
12:00 Pick up from Silk Board.
12:20 Pick up from HSR Layout.
15:30 Reach Resort and have welcome drink.
16:00 Start activities at resort.
Lake Activities: Kayaking, Canoeing, Swimming in lake with Life Jackets, Rain Dance.
Outdoor Games: Cricket, Volleyball, ShuttleCock, Archery.
Indoor Games: Carrom.
20:00 Dinner, Campfire/Bonfire with Music.
Day 2 - Sunday
06:00 Morning Tea.
06:30 Small trek near resort.
09:30 Start return journey towards Bangalore.
12:30 Approx. arrival at Bangalore.
- Additional information will be given by the outdoor leader during the journey.
- Any decision made by an outdoor leader during an event will be final and will be accepted by all.
- Dinner: The buffet would include a combination of salads, veg palya, chapathi, chicken curry/dry, jeera rice/pulav, white rice, dal/sambar/rasam, curds, papadam, and dessert item along with standard accompaniments.
What is included in the tour
- Bangalore to Bangalore transportation in non-AC vehicle
- Dinner and Tea/Snacks
- Outdoor leader expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Trekking shoes
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.