Treks and Trails & Oh My Girls
Treks and Trails & Oh My Girls are coming up with exclusive event specially for women. The event is about camping and activity and to connect women from different areas and form one community.
About - Oh My Girls
OMG which stands for OhMyGirls is a community to connect girls through online content + Offline experiences/events.
The campsite will be at Bhandardara which is in the interiors of Maharashtra and one of the darkest spot in our state with least amount of light pollution you will witness the darkest night sky possible. One may see the Milky Way with their naked eyes and spot numerous stars and galaxies that are never visible from the city. For all astrophotography lovers, we'll be taking some killer star-trails and Milky Way pictures. Its goanna be a treat for your lenses. Or if you get tired, you may chill in one of the open tents and immerse yourself under the sky filled with gazillion stars.
Highlights of Event
- Enjoy the best Sunset in Bhandardara from the comfort of your tent
- The best night sky in Maharashtra click amazing night astrophotographs
- Delicious food Barbecue | Dinner | Breakfast included in the package
- Early morning boat ride around the lake
- Western toilets available
- Multi sharing big tents
- Rappelling at Sandhan valley
- Women special event with - Oh My Girls
- Cost: Rs. 2799/- per person
- Extra cost for zip line: Rs. 300/- per person (minimum 5 participant required)
Bhandardara Camping and Adventure Activities Event Itinerary
Day 1 - Saturday
For Mumbai people
Catch CSMT – Kasara local
- CSMT - 11:46
- Byculla - 11:53
- Dadar - 11:59
- Kurla - 12:06
- Ghatkopar - 12:10
- Thane - 12:26
- Dombivli - 12:39
- Kalyan - 12:48
- Kasara - 13:58
For Pune people train options
1. Train name Sahyadri Express and Train Number 11024
- 06:50 - Pune
- 10:32 - Kalyan
2. Train name Mumbai Express and Train Number 17032
- 09:05 - Pune
- 11:47 - Kalyan
From Kalyan catch above local Kasara train
14:00 Meet at Kasara railway station and move towards the campsite at Bhandardara.
16:30 Reach at the campsite.
17:30 Evening tea.
20:00 Enjoy BBQ (veg/non-veg) and campfire.
22:00 Dinner. (veg)
06:30 Wake up and freshen up.
09:00 Check out from the campsite and move towards Samrad village for adventure activities.
10:00 Reach at the Sandhan valley and start with adventure activities (1 rappelling)
13:00 Back to the village.
14:30 Start return journey towards Kasara.
17:30 Reach at Kasara and disperse.
- People may board same train from their respective stations of convenience.
- Missing the train is missing Bhandardara Camping, no refund will be provided.
- Sandhan Valley visit only for rappelling, not a complete trek.
What is included in the tour
- 1 evening snacks, BBQ (limited), 1 veg dinner, 1 breakfast and 1 veg lunch
- Tent stay on sharing basis (with mat and sleeping bag)
- Campfire and boating
- Western toilets
- Kasara to Kasara travel by local jeep
- 1 rappelling
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transportation till Kasara and back
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 liters of water.
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Proper trekking shoes with grip
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Extra clothes
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- Identity Proof.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.