Tirthan - Kasol - Tosh Tour
Very commonly known as ‘Himachal’s best-kept secret’, Jibhi is amazing if you want to spend a few days away from city life in a ‘not-so-typical Himachal getaway’ and relax in the lap of mother nature.Surrounded by gorgeous mountains, verdant hiking trails, shimmering waterfalls, glistening lakes and the UNESCO certified Great Himalayan National Park. And for the wildlife enthusiasts, this place is a treasure trove because of its rich flora and fauna that includes more than its fair share of beautiful exotic birds. Not to forget Jalori Pass which is a true paradise on earth.
Let the mountains be your distraction. Spend some time with all of nature's beauty. Himachal Pradesh is your perfect vacation destination for this year! Best place in India, you can experience scenic views, amazing food, waterfalls, easy mountain hikes, temples and what not!
The fresh air invigorates, the tall trees rejuvenate, and the awe of the snowy mountains. Hard to find a better way to spend your days off than exploring wanderlust destinations across the country.
Join us on our next journey.
Fixed Departure Dates
- 4th - 9th April 2023
- 25th - 30th April 2023
- 8th - 13th May 2023
22nd - 27th May 2023
- Duration: 5 night / 6 days
- Places covered: Tirthan – Kasol – Jibhi – Serolsar Lake – Manikaran – Tosh
- Cost: Rs. 18,999/- per person (Ex Chandigarh)
Tirthan - Kasol - Tosh Tour Itinerary
Day 1 - Chandigarh to Tirthan Valley
Arive Chandigarh in the morning. Our Tour leader would be there to welcome you on the Airport / Station. Head towards Tirthan Valley. Enroute visit Pandoh Dam. Evening arrival in your hotel. Dinner & overnight stay at Tirthan (Jibhi).
Day 2 - Jalori Pass-Shoja with Seolar Lake
After having delicious breakfast, head towards Jalori Pass & Serolsar Lake Trek. Later in the evening explore Jibhi Waterfall & Mini Thailand. Late evening back to hotel. Dinner & overnight stay in Tirthan (Jibhi).
Day 3 - Tirthan to Kasol
Post Breakfast, check out & head towards Kasol. Afternoon arrive Kasol and check in at your hotel. 3 pm head towards Manikaran and explore the Gurudwara & Natural Hot Springs. Later in evening head towards Kasol Market. Can try different cuisines in the local cafe's & stroll around the market for shopping. Dinner & overnight stay in Kasol.
Day 4 - Kasol to Tosh and back to Kasol
After breakfast, head towards full day excursion to Tosh. Evening back to Kasol. Dinner & overnight stay in Kasol.
Day 5 - Kasol to Chandigarh
Early morning check out & head towards Chandigarh. Reach Chandigarh in the evening. Dinner & overnight stay in Chandigarh.
Day 6 - Chandigarh drop
For participants who want to board train can wake up at midnight 4 am & head towards Chandigarh Station to catch 5:30 am train for Mumbai. For participants who have flight can check out by 9 am & head towards Airport.
What is included in the tour
- 5 Nights accommodation at Hotels & Luxury Camp
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- All Transfers by innove / dzire / tempo
- An experienced backpacking expert & a Friend who will help you take the hassle out of your travel.
- Guide and entry tickets charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare / Train / Bus fare till Chandigarh and back
- Lunch (We want you to try out local Cuisines & not restricted to a particular restaurant, cafe)
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses, camera charges, etc.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Taxes as applicable
- Anything is NOT mentioned in the “Inclusions” or personal in nature.
- 2/3-liter water bottle
- Masks and sanitizer
- Hiking/ trekking shoes
- Lip balm
- Some thermals
- Woolen socks, Woolen cap, Muffler
- Wind cheater
- Sweat shirt, Jacket, Woolen gloves
- Clothes, towel
- Toilet paper, personal sanitary kit
- Phone charger, powerbank
- Personal first aid kit and personal medicines
- Identity proof
In case you need to cancel your plans for the trip due to avoidable/unavoidable reasons, please do notify us via email.
The cancellation charges will be as follows:
- 60 to 46 days prior to date of departure: 20% of the tour cost
- 45 to 16 days prior to date of departure: 30% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days prior to date of departure: 50% of the tour cost
- Less than 7 days prior to date of departure: No refund
- No show No Refund
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation
What is the best time to visit Tirthan Valley, Kasol, and Tosh?
The best time to visit Tirthan Valley, Kasol and Tosh is from April to June and October to December. During this period, the weather is pleasant and the skies are clear. There are numerous trekking trails and activities like fishing, rafting and camping that can be enjoyed in the valley. The valley is also known for its natural beauty, breathtaking views and the river Tirthan which is ideal for fishing and rafting. During the winter, the temperature drops significantly, making it difficult to enjoy the outdoors.
What are some popular activities and things to do in Himachal?
Himachal Pradesh is a popular destination for outdoor activities such as trekking, hiking, and camping. Visitors can also go paragliding, river rafting, and skiing in Himachal. Additionally, Himachal is known for its scenic beauty and offers opportunities for nature photography. Visitors can also explore the temples, monasteries, and local villages and indulge in the local culture and cuisine. Other popular activities include visiting hot springs, taking a dip in natural pools, and visiting the local markets to shop for handicrafts.
What makes Tirthan Valley so famous?
Green meadows, its unique wild vegetation, as well as the natural springs all contribute to the attraction of the Himalayan valley of Tirthan. The spectacular waterfalls present a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to capture stunning images of the beautiful landscape.
What kind of food options are available in Tirthan Valley?
Tirthan Valley serves Himachali, Indian, and foreign food. The valley has street cuisine and fine dining. Popular Tirthan Valley foods include:
- Siddu: Himachali ghee or chutney-topped wheat flour dumplings packed with mashed potatoes.
- Thukpa: This cold-weather Tibetan soup is created with noodles, veggies, and meat.
- Momos are steamed dumplings filled with meat or vegetables that are a popular Tibetan delicacy.
- Chana Madra: Chickpeas, yogurt, and spices make this creamy, tangy meal.
- Dham: Rice, dal, and vegetarian foods make up Dham, a Himachali festival dinner.
- Parathas: Tirthan Valley breakfasts often include parathas with curd or pickle.
Is it safe to travel to Tirthan Valley?
Yes, travel is safe to Tirthan Valley. Tourists are welcomed by locals, and crime is low. Visitors should take safety precautions at any destination.
Does it snow in Tirthan?
Yes, there is snow in Tirthan Valley during the winter, especially from December to February. The amount of snow can change from year to year, but it's usually a big draw for tourists who want to see snow and try out winter sports.
What are the best places in Tirthan Valley to go trekking?
The Tirthan Valley is a well-liked destination for trekkers. Several high-altitude mountain ranges, thick woods, and raging rivers surround the valley, providing a variety of hiking opportunities. The following are some of Tirthan Valley's top trekking options:
Great Himalayan National Park: The Great Himalayan National Park is one of the most well-liked trekking routes in the region and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. The walk offers breath-taking views of the Himalayas as it travels through high-altitude mountains, forests, and rivers.
Rakhundi Top Trek: This moderately difficult hike gives breathtaking vistas of the Himalayas. You pass through deep forests and little communities on the journey, and at the summit, you get sweeping views of the entire Tirthan Valley.
Jalori Pass: Jalori Pass, which rises to a height of 10,800 feet in Tirthan Valley, is a well-liked hiking location. The walk offers breathtaking views of the snow-capped Himalayas while passing through thick woods and grasslands.
Serolsar Lake: Serolsar Lake, which is 10,000 feet above sea level, is a well-liked trekking location in the Tirthan Valley. The trip offers breathtaking vistas of the Mountains while passing through lush forests. You may see Serolsar Lake's tranquil beauty towards the end of the hike.
Is Jibhi the same as Tirthan Valley?
Overview of Jibhi and the Tirthan Valley
Jibhi is situated in the Tirthan Valley of Himachal Pradesh. It is often called a beautiful "hamlet" because it is surrounded by green forests and different kinds of mountains. This place is worth visiting because of its dense pine forests, calm freshwater lakes, and clean temples.