Malshej Ghat New Year Camping
Malshej Ghat is a mountain pass that soars 2250 feet above the sea level, and it is not far from Mumbai and Pune. The area blessed with rich biodiversity, and it is a great spot to do bird-watching activities. MalshejGhat is a top destination for nature lovers and photographers as you will surely be mesmerized by its beauty. Malshej Ghat is a beautiful location near Mumbai and Pune. Our campsite is located at Pimpalgaon Joga Dam. Join this camping and enjoy beautiful evening by the lakeside.
Malshej Campsite Details
- Lakeside camping
- Live DJ and karaoke
- Unlimited BBQ and Dinner
Cost (without transport)
- Child (below 10 yrs): Rs. 1200/- (per person)
- Adult (10 yrs and above): Rs. 1800/- (per person)
New Year Malshej Ghat Camping Itinerary
16:00 Check-in at the Malshej Ghat campsite.
16:30 Evening tea & snacks.
After evening snacks fun activities and enjoy sunset.
19:00 Enjoy BBQ with live DJ music.
Music and bonfire
00:00 Happy New Year – firecrackers.
06:00 Wake up and freshen up.
06:30 Small trek near campsite.
11:00 Check out from the campsite.
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guideline and reach at base village on time.
- Due to above issue, if you come late or unable to come, will not provide any refund.
- We are not selling any kind of alcohol at our campsite. You can carry your own alcohol along with proper 1 day permit which issued from liquor shop.
- Make sure do not consume over alcohol. If anyone found disturbing other privacy then said person will immediate or forcefully boycott from campsite.
What is included in the tour
- Tents on sharing basis (with camping mat and blanket)
- Evening tea & snacks, Dinner (veg/non-veg), BBQ (unlimited) and Morning breakfast
- Small trek in the morning
- Live DJ, karaoke, firecrackers, bonfire
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses (camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Face mask or shield
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Trekking shoes
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.