About Murud Beach Camping
Ahead of Alibaug, Barshi (Near Kashid beach) beach is a clean, uncrowded, and peaceful beach to camp. The clear water and pristine sand of the beach set the mood for relaxation. If laying back on hammocks is not your style, you can spend your day participating in water sports, playing beach volleyball, or Frisbee, or just getting a dip in the water. The nighttime is the best as you can see the star-filled sky, light up a bonfire & just chill with your buddies. The sea breeze coupled with the ambiance at our campsite doubles up the fun quotient.
How to Reach the Campsite:
- From Mumbai: You can catch a ferry boat from Gateway of India to Mandwa jetty. From Mandwa jetty a bus will take you to Alibaug (bus fare is included in your ferry ticket). From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
- From Pune: You can catch a bus directly to Alibaug. From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
- For people traveling via their private vehicle, a google location will be shared in their confirmation Email & WhatsApp. This can be used to navigate to the campsite.
- Tent pitched on the beach itself
- Tents will have mattresses, bed sheets, and blankets.
- The location has properly built bathrooms and washrooms
Murud Beach New Year Camping Cost (without transport)
- Child (below 10 yrs): Rs. 999 (per person)
- Adult (10 yrs and above): Rs. 2099 (per person)
Murud Beach New Year Camping Details
- Category: Beach camping
- Camping Location - Nandgaon Beach
- Duration: 1 Night & 1 Day
- Games & photo session
- Ideal for families, solo and couples
- Live acoustics session.
- A tent to spend your night.
- Bonfire to chill around with your gang.
- Mouth-watering food.
- Liquor (BYOB)
- 5 western & 2 Indian Washrooms are available
Murud Beach New Year Camping Itinerary
- 04:00 Pm: Reach the campsite.
- 04:30 Pm: Garma Garam nasta time.
- 05:00 Pm: Icebreaker round. Settle down and enjoy the sun setting from the Campsite. The place is the all-time best for nature photography. You may enjoy indoor games such as carrom, badminton, and volleyball, or one can just relax and unwind on hammocks until sunset
- 07:00 Pm: Rock – & – Roll. (Beat pe booty time. Get your feet moving as the DJ sets the beat)
- 08:00 Pm: Fill in your tummies with the hot starters rolling around.
- 10:00 Pm: Appetizing Dinner will be ready.
- 11:59 Pm: What are you waiting for? Get ready with your gang to celebrate the new year.
- 12:00 Am: Bingo!!! Fire Crackers bursting in the open sky as we wish each other the happiest & a prosperous new year.
- 12:15 Am: The Gig Gang will take charge to please you all with their soulful songs.
- 01:30 Am: get into the tents or just sit around the bonfire with your gang.
- End of the day.
- 09:00 am: Wakey wake up!! It’s time to take a walk on the beach till we set a healthy breakfast for you.
- 10:00 am: Grab breakfast. Chai chai garam chai time.
- 11:00 am: The saddest part would be leaving the campsite and the beach behind. But we take back the memories created and captured.
- 11:00 am: Time for a healthy-wealthy Good Bye.
What is included in the tour
- Welcome Drink & Snacks
- Mouth-watering Starters
- Unlimited Dinner ( Veg , Non-veg )
- Tent Stay (Blanket and Pillows)
- Live Acoustics Session.
- Unlimited Breakfast (On Day 2)
- Courtyard Camping Expertise Representatives
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- Evening refreshments and BBQ
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Comfortable Footwear (sports shoes)
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Mobile charger
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Portable Speakers (optional)
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Face mask and Sanitizer
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund the "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Treks and Trails India Event Rules:
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- No Risky Selfies are allowed.
- Listening to Music on speakers or earphone not allowed.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Treks and Trails reserves all the right to change / deviate / cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact us, please send us a text message.
- Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts / tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
- Please do not carry handbags or jolas or sling bags.
- Trekking is specialist activity do not consider this as picnic .
- Any adventure sports is prone to risk and injuries.