About Mango Festival
Summer is finally here! And what beats the summer heat, if it’s not a basket full of mangoes? And to beat that too, mangoes on a Huuuuuge mango farm! We know people playing around with tomatoes and grapes. How fun would it be to play with mangoes? Squash and splash around with your hands. Of course, not waste it ! Yes, Mumbai Travellers now has mangoes in store for you. And let us tell you not the typical style, not just visiting farm and eating one but celebrating Mango Festival in Mumbai Travellers’ esssstyle!
And here’s what we have for you- Imagine yourself in a 50 acre mango farm, surrounded by the huge mango trees. Why forget to imagine the summer beauty of Ratnagiri, the alluring nature and its beaches. Now, imagine a vast field with all sorts of games set up, includes eating mangoes, drinking mangoes, thinking mangoes, earning mangoes and spending too ! And along with that a bunch of sightseeing at Temple, Beach and campfire at farmsite.
Now who would give up on that image? It’s a Mumbai Travellers’ tradition to always give something unique and special to our Unique & Crazy Travellers… We call out you’ll to hop in & see you at Mango Festival
Mango Festival Tour Itinerary
Day One Saturday
Early morning depart from Mumbai to Anjarle by 06:00 am for this ultimate fun. En-route pick up at Kalamboli near McDonalds. Halt for en-route breakfast and a small introduction and briefing session. We will reach Agritour Farmsite by 12:30 pm. Welcome drink on arrival. Unload your backpack and have lunch at site.
It’s time for some Mangoes now ! Explore the huuuuge Aamrai (Mango Farm) full of Mango trees. Enjoy various games within farm. Visit and proceed to Mango Harvesting and Processing unit. Evening back to our site. Freshen up and relax. Enjoy the panoramic sunset from Anjarle. And now, it’s time for most awaited activity “Unlimited Mango Testing” followed with lots of games. After the fun filled day, taste the yummy local cuisines in dim light ambiance of the campsite. Make sure you do not hesitate to grab a lil more if you really love it ;-)
Lights off and rest for the day !
Day 02 : Sunday
Early morning wake up call. Freshen up and have the much needed breakfast. Post breakfast, you are free to fill your shopping bags with real mangoes straight from the farm.
Load your bags and proceed back to Mumbai. Enroute visit Kadyawarcha Ganpati Temple ! Late evening arrival at Mumbai with fun loving memories.
What is included in the tour
- A/C Accommodation on sharing basis
- Transportation from Dadar to Dadar by non-a/c private vehicle
- All Veg meals on tour
- Unlimited Mangoes in the farm
- Sightseeing as per the schedule
- Expertise & Guide Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
Any other thing mentioned then above
THINGS TO CARRY
- ID Proof (Pan card/Driving License)
- Extra pair of clothes.
- Dry Food / Snacks and Water Bottle.
- Personal First Aid kit.
- Sanitary kit.
- Cap, Glares, Sunscreen, moisturizer etc.
- Torch with extra battery.
- Sturdy shoes Or Kitos.
- Backpack to carry things.
- Camera, Binoculars – Optional.
- Winter Wears.
- Electoral Powder / Glucon D / Tang / Energy Bar etc.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
- Step 1 : Save number in your phone book -Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828004949
- Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
- Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
- Meetup - http://www.meetup.com/TreksandTrails-Mumbai-Meetup/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/treksandtrails/
- Snap Chat - ttreksandtrail9
- Call / Whatsapp Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828746865 / 8828004949 Monday to Saturday - 11 am to 7 pm only