Huge sea rocks of Malvan has easefully shouldered the responsibility of two Forts Sindhudurg & Padmagad on their broad chest. The name of the fort is given to the Sindhudurg district. Tourist from all over the world visit through out the year to see this Maratha glory.The fort was built with the help of huge rocks on the Kurte Island which amazes people & one appreciates imaginative power of Shivaji. In 1664 shivaji erected this fort on 44 acers of land. In Sindhudurg Fort there is ‘Shri Shivarajeshwar temple’ of King Shivaji. Also there are temples of Hanuman, Jarimari mandir and Goddess ‘Bhavani Temple’. Impressions of shivaji’s fingers prints found to be preserved here on one of the wall . Also lies, inside the fort worth seeing temples of Bhavanimata, Shambhu Mahadev, Jirimiri & Mahapurush. All are in good conditions.
Tarkarli is a narrow stretch of beach with pristine waters, located at the convergence of the Karli River and the Arabian Sea. It is 546 k.m. away from Mumbai, 6 kms. south of Malvan, on the west coast of India. This place has gained prominence because of its transparently clear seas, where on a fairly sunny day, one can see the sea- bed up to a depth of 20 feet. This beach can be rightly called as ‘Queen Beach’ of Sindhudurg.
In India there are a very few places where scuba diving can be done and Malvan is one of them. Due to its relatively clear sea waters, Malvan serves as a perfect spot for scuba diving (done mostly with surface oxygen supply) and snorkelling. Near the outer walls of Sindhudurg fort one can see lots of live corals and beautiful marine life under the sea.
- Grade: Easy
- Destination: Sindhudurg Fort, Tarkarli Beach, Water Sport Activites
- Activities: Scuba Diving
- Cost per Person: Rs 8,999/- per head (All Veg Meals) & Rs 9,999/- per head (All Non-Veg Meals)
Day 0: Thursday Night - Tour Starts From Mumbai
10:00 pm: Meet at Pritam Hotel, Dadar (E)
10:15 pm: Pick up at Chembur Diamond Garden.
10:45 pm: Pick up at Vashi below main bridge near Vashi Plaza.
11:10 pm: Pick up at Kalamboli Mcdonalds.
Day 1: Friday - Reach Malvan
08:00 am: Breakfast at Ratnagiri.
10:00 am: Reach Malvan.
10.30 am: Check in at Hotel and freshen up
11:00 pm: Get ready for scuba (Swimming is not compulsory)
01:00 pm: Have some local Malvani food and rest.
03:00 pm: Visit Sindhudurg Fort and Enjoy sunset view
06:00 pm: Back to hotel and relax (Free time for Malvan Market / Beach / Rock Garden etc.Optional)
09:00 pm: Dinner.
Overnight stay at Malvan.
Day 2: Saturday - Local sightseeing, Water sports and much more!
05:00 am: Wake up
05:30 am: Freshen up and get ready for the day.
06:00 am: Breakfast
07:00 am: Beach hopping & dolphin Safari & Watersports
01:00 pm: Back to Hotel and freshen up.
02:00 pm: Enjoy the lunch and experiencing the amazing taste of fresh seafood prepared in a variety of delectable ways
04:00 pm: Start your journey towards mumbai
09:00 pm: Dinner on the way
Day 3: Reached Mumbai
06:30 am: Approx. arrival at Dadar.
What is included in the tour
- Traveling from Mumbai to Mumbai by Private AC BUS
- Food Expenses (Veg / Non-Veg),
- Triple Sharing Rooms Non AC Accommodation Charges
- Scuba Diving & Backwater ride & Beach hopping
- Sindhudurg Fort
- Permission and Entry Charges (wherever it is required)
What is NOT included in the tour
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Day 2 Dinner
- Meals during bus journey
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- 5% GST
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Extra bed charges
- 2-3 liters Water Bottle (a must)
- Cap, Sun cream
- Proper footwear
- Proper haversack
- Extra pair of Clothes, Towel etc.
- Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, Antibiotics for stomach infection
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Identity Proof