About Camping Lonavala
Tucked inside the forest, our Hill Top Campsite is ideal for Groups or Families, Experience Sleeping under the stars enjoy delicious local food around Bon-Fire and BBQ. Play Games enjoy with family and friends around campfire on cold night and lean do it yourself barbeque.
( Food - Tented stay - Barbeque - Campfire - Lonavala to Lonavala Pickup and Drop )
- Campsite Lonavala distance from Mumbai is 112 km to drive from Mumbai, 3 hours drive
- Campsite Lonavala distance from Pune is 90 km to drive from Pune, 2.30 hours drive
Lonavala Camping Itinerary
People Travelling from Mumbai can board the following train ( Mumbai CSMT - Nagercoil Express - 12:10 - 14:38 )
People Travelling from Pune can board Pune - Lonavala Local starting at 13:00 pm
Day One - Camping Site Lonavala
- 14:25 - Reach Lonavala
- 15:00 - Jeep Ride Lonavala Camping Site
- 16:00 - Reach Lonavala Campsite
- 16:30 - Evening Tea.
- 17:00 - Relax at the Hilltop campsite, unwind yourself get comfortable at campsite.
- 18:30 - Sunset
- 19:30 - Evening will be spent enjoying BBQ and Campfire.
- 21:30 - Enjoy fireflies after dinner
- 23:00 - Rest for the Night
- 08:00 - Wake up relaxed
- 10:30 - Check out after morning tea and breakfast
What is included in the tour
- Evening Tea.
- Barbeque - Campfire
- Dinner ( Local Food )
- Break Fast and Tea ( Local Breakfast )
- Tented stay on sharing basis
- Transport from Lonavala to Lonavala ( Tata Sumo )
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything other than mentioned in cost includes
- Cold Drinks / Mineral Water / Extra Meals
- Travel from Mumbai/Pune to Lonavala and back
- Comfortable Footwear
- Odomos - Mosquito Repellent
- Sunscreen - Extra Clothes - Sunglasses
- Extra Footwear - Towel
- Camera - Telescope - Gopro
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Do not litter eco sensitive zone
- Listen to the campsite in charge