About Camping Lonavala
Tucked inside the forest, our Hill Top Campsite is ideal for Groups or Families, Experience Sleeping under the stars enjoy delicious local food around Bon-Fire and BBQ. Play Games enjoy with family and friends around campfire on cold night and lean do it yourself BBQ.
Lonavala Camping Details
- Indoor / Outdoor sport
- Separate men's and women's Toilets and Changing room
- Free parking
- Distance from Mumbai is 125 km
- Distance from Pune is 90 km
- Lonavala Hill Camping Cost (Adult): Rs. 1000/- Without Transport
- Lonavala Hill Camping Cost (Child): Rs. 650/- Without Transport
Lonavala Hill Camping Itinerary
Day - 1
16:00 Check in at the campsite.
16:30 Welcome tea and snacks.
17:00 Tent allotment. (we are provide couples tents or Group Tents)
19:00 BBQ session (Veg/Non-veg - limited)
21:00 Dinner (veg/non-veg/Jain)
Day - 2
05:00 Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise.
10:00 Pack up and Check out from the campsite.
- We are not selling any kind of alcohol at our campsite. You can carry your own alcohol along with proper 1 day permit which issued from liquor shop.
- Make sure do not consume over alcohol. If anyone found disturbing other privacy then said person will immediate or forcefully boycott from campsite.
What is included in the tour
- Tent stay on sharing basis with mat and blanket
- Evening snacks
- Unlimited dinner (Veg/Non-veg/Jain)
- BBQ (Veg/non-Veg)
- Morning breakfast
- First Aid kit
- Indoor/Outdoor sports
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel from Mumbai/Pune to campsite and back
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.