Grade: Moderate (Suitable for Age Group 12 Yrs. To Physically Fit)
Duration: 6 Days – 5 Nights
Driving Distance from Delhi – Approx 550 Km. and from Chandigarh – 300 Km.
Lambari Trek is moderate trek with a unique significance. Lambari is like a guard of the higher Himalayas. From the top you can see the whole Himalayan ranges from the Dhauladhar range to Kinnaur stunning.
13th – 18th April 2019
19th – 24th April 2019
05th – 10th May 2019
12th – 17th May 2019
01st – 06th June 2019
07th – 12th June 2019
Day 1 – Aut to Sajwar basecamp. (Approx. 9500 feet)
Transfer from Aut to Sajwar basecamp. Sajwar campsite located at approx. 9500 feet at Sajwar village, Tirthan Valley. You can view Jaloda Forest and Kansar Forest from campsite. Rest for a while. In the evening will do small trek at Jaloda forest to acclimatize. Stay at campsite.
Day 2 – Basecamp to Serolsar Lake. (Approx. 10.500 feet)
After breakfast proceed to Serolsar Lake trek. It’s a mountain forest trek. Trail goes from dense forest. At some distance we can see large caves formed naturally in large stones. The caves are so attractive that you can’t live without spending few minutes there. Local people call DWAR to the caves. We will reach at the Serolsar Lake by lunch time. Serolsar lake is surrounded by hills and high pine trees. Lake is as big as football ground. Here we can see temple of Goddess 'BUDHI NAGIN' Mata. Budhi Nagin is the mother of 60 Nag Devatas in Himachal Pradesh. Stay at campsite.
Day 3 – Serolsar Lake to Lakkad Nala (Approx. 10,400 feet)
Wake up early in the morning. Freshen up and have breakfast. After breakfast proceed to Lakkad Nala. Serolsar Lake to Nakkad Nala trek is tough and gradual vertical climb. There are no water sources in path of Lakkad Nala, so please carry as much as more water with you and also use it sufficiently. Our camp will be held on top most place of Lakkad nala, from here you can see other views of Kinnaur, Shimla Mountains & other views of valley. Stay at campsite.
Day 4 – Lakkad Nala to Zhanj Nala (Approx. 10,200 feet)
Wake up early in the morning. Freshen up and have breakfast. After breakfast proceed to Zhanj Nala. Lakkad Nala to Zhanj Nala trek route passes through tree line and straight with too lengthy path. We will also cover LAMBARI (10,826 feet) top which quite adventurous. This route of Lambari is a bit steep along the way and many green fields, snow patches with some rare and unique flowers will be visible to you which will leave you tiredness with pleasing ambiance. We will also process to visit at Jogni Mata temple. Stay at campsite.
Day 5 – Zhanj Nala to Sajwar basecamp (Approx. 9500 feet)
Wake up early in the morning. Freshen up and have breakfast. After breakfast proceed to Sajwar basecamp. This route is completely flat to downwards by having snow cover sleepy land so please beware of it. Our camp will be held at amazing location from which you will have a visibility of snow cover great Himalayan National Park Mountain.
Day 6 – Departure.
After breakfast depart from campsite and transfer till Aut.
- Normally participant expect to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don’t want to carry your backpack so you can give it to porter, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay Rs. 600/- extra per day per bag. Transport from source to Destination.
- Cost exclude due to extension/ change of the itinerary because of natural Calamities, road blocks, vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond the control of “Treks and Trails”.
What is included in the tour
- Transport from Aut to Campsite and return to Aut
- Accommodation on sharing basis at campsite
- All veg meals during trek
- All permits
- Standard First Aid Kit
- Qualified and Experienced Trek Leader, Guide and Support staff during trek
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses. (Camera charges, Laundry etc.)
- Tips to Camp staff, drivers, guides, etc.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Durable good-quality trekking shoes
- Thick woolen socks
- Thermal innerwear
- Heavy fleece clothes
- Covers to store used/wet clothing
- Winter jacket and water proof coat
- Trekking pants
- Woolen cap, gloves, etc.
- Sun screen lotion and other toiletries
- Water bottle
- Trekking pole
- Personal medication
- Identity card