Kudremukh is a mountain range and name of a peak located in Chikkamagaluru district, in Karnataka, India. It is also the name of a small hill station cum mining town situated near the mountain, about 48 kilometres from Karkalla and around 20 kilometres from Kalasa. The name Kudremukh literally means 'horse-face' (Kannada) and refers to a particular picturesque view of a side of the mountain that resembles a horse's face. It was also referred to as 'Samseparvata', historically since it was approached from Samse village. Kudremukha is Karnataka's 3rd highest peak after Mullayangiri and Baba Budangiri.
- Theme: Trekking
- Nearest Town: Kalasa
- Duration of the event: Two Day
- Grade: EASY/MODERATE/DIFFICULT: Moderate
- Total distance: 21 Km (Half Marathon Distance) Approx. (Both the ways)
- Transportation: Provided by “T&T”
- Food: Provided by “T&T”2 Breakfast – 1 Lunch 1 Dinner
- Accomodation: Homestay
- Booking Process: Call/WhatsApp us @ 9620921632
- Cost: Rs. 4200/- per person
Kudremukh Trek Event Itinerary:
Day 0 - Friday Night
10:30 PM - Start from Bangalore
Day 1 - Saturday
05:30 AM - Reach Kudremukh National Park.
07:30 AM - Check the homestay, have breakfast, Brief by Trek Leader and start the trek
12:30 AM- Reach the top & catch the view of Kudremukh Peak, spend some time there, Eat packed lunch.
01:00 PM - Descend towards homestay.
05:00 PM - Reach homestay and have snacks and hot tea.
08:00 PM - Dinner and campfire (optional).
Day 2 - Sunday
07:00 AM - Have breakfast and head to visit Somavati falls.
09:00 AM - If time permits, we will explore the local market and buy tea powder and coffee beans for our loved ones.
11:30 AM - Start for Bangalore, Have food (self-sponsored) on the way.
09:00 PM - (approx.) Reach Bangalore.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation in non-ac vehicle
- Stay in Homestay
- Basic Veg food (2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner)
- Safety and medical kit
- Permission from Forest Dept.
- Trek Leader Expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- Lunch on Sunday
- Food during bus travelling
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Mask and sanitizer
- Identity proof must
- Sun Cap - Sun Glasses (your wish)
- Wear Trekking/sports Pant - Quick Dry Material
- Wear light-colored clothes
- Avoid wearing dark colored clothes
- Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Trekking /sports shoes with good grip
- Water bottle / Hydration bag 2 - 3 liters
- Snacks: Energy bars: Dry fruits: Glucon D: ORS Powder
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.